So here comes the most crucial moment for Narendra Modi as the country waits with bated breath for the results of the Delhi Assembly elections. Contrary to what many of us opined AAP under Kejriwal has virtually resurrected itself like the proverbial Phoenix with growing disenchantment and disillusionment with his performance and more importantly his style of functioning. He looks more like a headmaster with ministers as his awe-struck students. A person who proudly cites his tea-seller roots is not uncomfortable in a 12-lakh suit with his name embroidered! A person who is so voluble in tweets is deafeningly silent on attacks on Churches! None can be smarter than Indian electorates including Modi. None has been spared from their punitive fury. So.....!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually, Kerjriwal has learnt a lot from the campaign of Modi.  This is like chess game. Now others have seen the game that Modi plays. They have also learnt the way elections are fought. Kenjriwal is good disciple of Modi and mastered the tricks. The pupil defeated the teacher. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Actually, Kerjriwal has learnt a lot from the campaign of Modi.  This is like chess game. Now others have seen the game that Modi plays. They have also learnt the way elections are fought. Kenjriwal is good disciple of Modi and mastered the tricks. The pupil defeated the teacher. 

Possible. People defeating the teacher is not very uncommon. But i would like to wait until the d- day.

rambabu wrote:

Possible. People defeating the teacher is not very uncommon. But i would like to wait until the d- day.

Yes. The exit poll is mere indication and only actual counting will give accurate results. But it is obvious that Kejriwal has contested well and successfully managed the Modi wave. The actual Hindi proverb is- Guru rah gaye gur, aur chele ho gaya shakkar.  It is noticeable that mere name of Modi inspired in different states. Kejri well reminded people that Modi is P.M. and he will not be C.M.  So he contrasted himself with like BJP C.M. candidates like Mukhi.  Being cornered, ultimately, BJP had to filed Kiran Bedi- ex colleague of Kejriwal in anti corruption movement of Anna.  Kejriwal confidently claimed that Kiran Bedi had been roped in just to make her a scapegoat for sure defeat of BJP.  It is worthwhile to comment that Congress and BJP both have been ruling Delhi so far by turns. The BJP still is running muncipal corporation with which people are dissatisfied.  I got a message from one of my friends that he and others in his family and surrounding voted for AAP whereas they had been traditionally voting for BJP so far. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

Yes. The exit poll is mere indication and only actual counting will give accurate results. But it is obvious that Kejriwal has contested well and successfully managed the Modi wave. The actual Hindi proverb is- Guru rah gaye gur, aur chele ho gaya shakkar.  It is noticeable that mere name of Modi inspired in different states. Kejri well reminded people that Modi is P.M. and he will not be C.M.  So he contrasted himself with like BJP C.M. candidates like Mukhi.  Being cornered, ultimately, BJP had to filed Kiran Bedi- ex colleague of Kejriwal in anti corruption movement of Anna.  Kejriwal confidently claimed that Kiran Bedi had been roped in just to make her a scapegoat for sure defeat of BJP.  It is worthwhile to comment that Congress and BJP both have been ruling Delhi so far by turns. The BJP still is running muncipal corporation with which people are dissatisfied.  I got a message from one of my friends that he and others in his family and surrounding voted for AAP whereas they had been traditionally voting for BJP so far. 

Yes. that's what I said that exit polls will not always be cent percent true. A variation is bound to be there. Anyhow the D-Day is not far away.

Even BJP is very cautious in projecting a sure win for themselves so, it almost seems as if AAP may have an advantage afterall...For Modi and BJP a lesson to learn that they cannot take people for granted,Every word and action counts ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

I wonder why the head masters did not learn from the teacher, that apart it's the free electricity and water that will win the game. People in this country want everything for free. 

Once Mulayam said he will abolish sales tax if he came to power, he won and changed the name to trade tax

there is no sales tax for you :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The initial trends confirm exit polls predictions.The beauty of democracy in its absolute splendor! Here is bizarre case when people must be more happy with the rebuff that electorate of Delhi are giving to BJP under Modi than a victory of AAP. Good governance is diametrically opposite to promoting majoritan hallucinations. A brake was indeeded to stop a rash driver! Time to pull up your socks Mr. PM. Get down to brass tacks by getting the monkeys off your back!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
ischinmoymukherjee wrote:

The initial trends confirm exit polls predictions.The beauty of democracy in its absolute splendor! Here is bizarre case when people must be more happy with the rebuff that electorate of Delhi are giving to BJP under Modi than a victory of AAP. Good governance is diametrically opposite to promoting majoritan hallucinations. A brake was indeeded to stop a rash driver! Time to pull up your socks Mr. PM. Get down to brass tacks by getting the monkeys off your back!

One can see the mistakes BJP made and I sincerely hope that they go into a deep and honest self analysis and try to correct the negative points...Losing Delhi is not everything although Congress may make it seem inspite of them going ducks !!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The exit polls gone absolutely wrong, it's worse than what I ever imagined in my wildest of dreams.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Usha What is going on is not selective killing but mass slaughter of established parties. I continue to have reservations about AAP's brand of politics ,its Utopian goals almost bordering on deception.A leader who is not familiar with rudiments of economics and who can not comprehend the basic fact of life that nothing comes free in life,would be able to come even remotely close to deliver on his promises. 

The point of interest is the ramfication of this severe electoral drubbing on BJP and popular perception of Modi as its undisputed leader,his dictatorial ways ,his incipient narcissism, seeking loyalty over competence. With all his hyperbole on good goverance there is very little evidence of any tectonic shift except for a clutch of slogans. Congress leaders are not far off the mark when they claim that this government has been pursuing their policies without giving credit!!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.