How should a day be planned. Should there be a paper or electronic schedule by which one should abide by or should one just keep things in his mind and let things be executed...?

How can one get most of the day in terms of output with regard to satisfaction, productivity, results?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You can plan your day whichever way you feel comfortable. If you are used to need to handle a tablet or cell phone at all times, then you can make your daily to-do list digital. If not, then you can always write it down on paper and keep ticking off items as and when you get them done. You can get maximum things done by negating out unnecessary things which are great time wasters. Only by analysing your daily activities and prioritizing them can you figure out your timewasters and cut them out.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I agree with kalyani it depends on you how you plan your day. As few people have good memory so they don't need reminders but people like me can have a notebook and can write things to be done in a day priority wise.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I agree with kalyani it depends on you how you plan your day. As few people have good memory so they don't need reminders but people like me can have a notebook and can write things to be done in a day priority wise.

Should we write daily or keep a target for a week and then start to capture things in our mind only. This can be possible... Isn't it..?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Should we write daily or keep a target for a week and then start to capture things in our mind only. This can be possible... Isn't it..?

It is better to revise your list daily so you don't waste time checking things you have already done. It is better to do a new list each day.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

epraneeth77 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Ya some important things we can always write as it's not possible to keep everything in mind.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Ya some important things we can always write as it's not possible to keep everything in mind.

It helps if you note,"to do " list at a place where it can be located at a glance. I for one remember it. Becacause, I have a strong memory. Hence, no problem. It all amounts to " convenience". There is no fixed or specific system.

I also agree with kalyani. Making a check list of "to do" on priority basis is an excellent way to manage a perfect day.

There cannot be a general plan maker for everyone in common. It depends on one's needs and schedule besides what means does he has on his disposal. Like I try to plan my next day while going to bed at the end of the day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

It helps if you note,"to do " list at a place where it can be located at a glance. I for one remember it. Becacause, I have a strong memory. Hence, no problem. It all amounts to " convenience". There is no fixed or specific system.

I too make a to do list almost everyday because I tend to forget at least one job when I step out with the intention of doing several.In fact I even make a list based on the route just so that I dont need to go round in circles wasting petrol and energy...It does help a lot .But once in a while I just take off without any of the lists and do whatever comes to my mind ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I too make a to do list almost everyday because I tend to forget at least one job when I step out with the intention of doing several.In fact I even make a list based on the route just so that I dont need to go round in circles wasting petrol and energy...It does help a lot .But once in a while I just take off without any of the lists and do whatever comes to my mind ..

For me,A journal is necessary especially when I go for morning walks. A sketch pad also will be there. When I come across with a landscape, I just draw with rough outlines. Then I take my journal and make notes about the colors. This I use, when I reach home and sit before my easel to finish my painting.  Similarly all about those with whom I meet and who are coming to meet me are noted down. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.