Which profession would you choose if you did not have to work? Assume that you have enough money for next 50 years. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have enough money that lasts for four generations.

But I'm a designer and a writer. So naturally I have a penchant and passion towards these two trades. So I prefer to be an AD man.

I would like to get involve in social work and side by side I would like to be a teacher to earn some money. I always wanted to a teacher but destiny wanted me to be an engineer. May be then I would have lead my life which I always wanted to.

If I have enough money for next 50 years I will certainly go for my long lasting dream of being a beggar. I will open an office in Connaught Place in Delhi and sit in there wearing a torn and patched begging suit in my office. The condition will be the donators should come and pay me in my office and I will issue a receipt against all payments. People donating over 1000/ will be served cold drinks and burgers also. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I must admit that your suggestion is Unique and lucrative. While appreciating your choice, with your permission I would like to suggest that you need a Website and other Business promotion tools also, which I can help you in promoting your business. No worries , I won't charge you a penny.

If I had that kind of money then I would acres and acres of land and do what I enjoy most, plant trees and more trees! That would be my dream job!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I would love to sleep for 12 hours and browse internet and nothing less. I would love to see the world in my dreams.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If I had that kind of money then I would acres and acres of land and do what I enjoy most, plant trees and more trees! That would be my dream job!

Ahaha.. I know you love gardening. Gardening has dual advantage. It serves as your dream job. and a good money earner considering the fact today's soaring vegetable prices in the market.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Ahaha.. I know you love gardening. Gardening has dual advantage. It serves as your dream job. and a good money earner

considering the fact today's soaring vegetable prices in the market.

Ha ha haa ! True..but if I had money that would last for at least 50 years, I would not bother at all about earning anything. All I would want is to plant trees. and maybe a few years down the line, when money started dwindling, I would open a forest trails resort in the forests I planted and charge people a bomb! LOL!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Ahaha.. I know you love gardening. Gardening has dual advantage. It serves as your dream job. and a good money earner

considering the fact today's soaring vegetable prices in the market.

Ha ha haa ! True..but if I had money that would last for at least 50 years, I would not bother at all about earning anything. All I would want is to plant trees. and maybe a few years down the line, when money started dwindling, I would open a forest trails resort in the forests I planted and charge people a bomb! LOL!

I agree. It is not all about money earning, but to feel that sense of achievement.

suni51 wrote:

If I have enough money for next 50 years I will certainly go for my long lasting dream of being a beggar. I will open an office in Connaught Place in Delhi and sit in there wearing a torn and patched begging suit in my office. The condition will be the donators should come and pay me in my office and I will issue a receipt against all payments. People donating over 1000/ will be served cold drinks and burgers also. 

Cold drink and burger for 1000 Rs. I will surely come to your office as CP is nearby my home :-)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.