The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

First of all there is no way a comparison to be done between cm of UT such as Delhi with PM of India. Foreign trips are not for honeymoon but to enhance perception, which diminished in last decade. Apart fro stay in media AAP has done nothing. In constitution it is clearly written where power is but still the conflict. Indian is emerging, after decade of decadence of rules, it is natural for any government to rise above this and it would take time. The drama upon suicide of farmer of AAP ralley spoke about their work style. Farmer suicides are issues related with states not with center. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

True. There is no place for comparison between Modi and Kejriwal.

There is no point in comparing Modi and Kejriwal as they are both class apart from each other. Let us give some more time to Modi as it is only one year since he came into power. We have given more than 4-5 decades to congress and let them loot and maraud our country freely> What Modi is doing is he is trying to bring back our lost face and esteem. On the contrary, what Kejriwal is doing can only be compared to a spoiled brat who can only throw tantrums and create a scene when things don't work his way.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is absolutely no comparison between Kejriwal who is a misguided missile and a committed leader like Narendra Modi...As far as UK is concerned, all it takes is one trip by our PM to their country and they will be singing a different tune after that rather than criticising him...The article in the Independent is a blog and the personal views of the writer and not the nations opinion so we need not give it a lot of importance ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
sophia ajaz wrote:

The world is becoming a global village. Earlier politicians ruled for decades. Now everything is being reduced to a few years, months and even days. There r no statesmen or administrators, who think for the welfare of the people, state or the country. now is the age of self-sustaining vultures, who indulge in dirty politics. There is no long term evaluation. Everything is here and now. Although Modi came on a huge mandate, he has used his time to visiting foreign countries. When farmers r dying, he has propagated land usurpation. Whereas Kejriwal has given money to farmers to carry on. an uneducated genocider is pitted against an educated administrator. The result is apparent.

Those are very strong views taken by you against Modi - He has been absolved of all charges so calling him especially the Prime Minister of our country a Genocider based on probably what Sonia Gandhi said ( Maut ka Saudagar) shows a complete bias. And as far as his education is concerned he has a masters degree which either Sonia or Rahul or for that matter more than 75% of the MPs can claim to have ..

source - wikipedia 

In 1978 Modi became an RSS sambhaag pracharak (regional organiser), and received a degree in political science after a distance-education course from Delhi University.[44][45] Five years later, he received a Master of Arts degree in political science from Gujarat University.[23][46]

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It would be better to compare Kejriwal's performance to a neighboring state like Haryana instead of  with Center.  Comparables should be similare. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

It would be better to compare Kejriwal's performance to a neighboring state like Haryana instead of  with Center.  Comparables should be similare. 

Comparison should be on similar factors. Only then each aspect can be compared and contrasted for arriving at a definitive conclusion.

Kejriwal has nothing to show so far, the subsidies he gave to Delhites even before he was sworn in so that's not an achievement but a burden on exchequer.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I will stop in one line that "Modi is Modi and he will prove it."

Raghav Chouhan wrote:

I will stop in one line that "Modi is Modi and he will prove it."

You are required to compare and contrast. Anyhow you have indirectly expressed your view that Modi is incomparable.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.