i have written 4 articles and submitted all but still now i haven't got any reply or anything which will let me know that my article is accepted and i have got money for that. Is it common or it will take more time, its already 1 week over

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

its 7 days over but still now my article is not got any answer or any reply to it

bhuyali saroj

It depends on the administrator as to how many days it takes..I am sure there are many members waiting for their articles to be reviewed by the administrator and cash credited . It will be done , dont worry !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
usha manohar wrote:

It depends on the administrator as to how many days it takes..I am sure there are many members waiting for their articles to be reviewed by the administrator and cash credited . It will be done , dont worry !

Most probably, administrator is on some holiday. He will approve the articles in due course. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Babu saroj, usha manohar, suni51

thanks senior member of boddunan, i am really thankfull to you all who had answered me you really just erased my tension thank you to all   

bhuyali saroj

While we are discussing submission of articles, I also must point out that you should not copy paste information from other sites and news links and submit it here as your own article. It is considered cheating and is not taken lightly.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i will not do that but suppose if anyone who had copied does he will get any money for that . i mean to say that he will get less money instead of getting good amount because he is cheated ,that will happened not more than that is it.

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

i will not do that but suppose if anyone who had copied does he will get any money for that . i mean to say that he will get less money instead of getting good amount because he is cheated ,that will happened not more than that is it.

No one gets paid for copied articles here. Such articles are not published at all, they are simply rejected. So make sure you do not submit copied articles. It would be better if you read the article guidelines thoroughly before submitting any more articles.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

No one gets paid for copied articles here. Such articles are not published at all, they are simply rejected. So make sure you do not submit copied articles. It would be better if you read the article guidelines thoroughly before submitting any more articles.

Exactly Kalyani. A new member before venturing to write articles, it is highly essential to go through the Article guidelines. Most of such confusions arise owing to not going through the article writing guidelines.

bhuyali saroj wrote:

The one who cheated should consider himself lucky that he is not getting kicked out of the site (yet). And why should a cheat be paid at all for stealing work of others? I have requested to you several times to read FAQs before participating in different activities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If a writing site has to reach global standards it must behave similarly. Firstly  most sites don't bother about cut paste, BUT they are very sensitive and have latest software and your article if duplicate or copied is rejected.  If you repeat it you get banned.  I write on Hub pages ( its number as per Alexa rankings is leas than 2000 in the world ranking of sites( google is no 1). But to seasoned authors there is immediate publication within 5 minutes of submitting.

Personally I don't mind writing direct on the site, but the delay on approval needs to be cut. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.