The topic is locked.

Sir as you can see me (bhuyali saroj) on 3rd position in points but then also i didn't got credited for that i cannot see me in the member of the week list ??why

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its cheating i think if not then why i didn't got credited for member of the week

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

Its cheating i think if not then why i didn't got credited for member of the week

Which week are you talking about ? Before making accusations and asking why? why? you must carefully see the dates for which the member of week bonus has been awarded 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sir i telling u about these week

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

As a senior member, I advise you not to use UN-parliamentary words like "Cheating ". Boddunan is a highly respected website comprising of equally respectable members. If you have any doubts ask for a clarification. One of the Moderators will clarify your doubts. But don't jump to hasty conclusions.

Sorry sir and sorry to these site i take my words back

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote: i think if not then why i didn't got credited for member of the week

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote: i think if not then why i didn't got credited for member of the week
All your actions come under spamming the forums, don't blame me if I ban you forever and delete all your points. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Good. Remember Our senior Editor and Moderator Sunil already warned you. So be cautious henceforth and try to prove yourself that you are a member of this site Honest and hard working. Good luck.

Sorry for my inncorrect word i used i am sorry boddunan.com its my fault sorry sir

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:
The member earning is updated  Mondays. and you have yet to qualify for this week's leader board.  It was your first week so you're still here otherwise you would be banned forever. Be careful and do not start such threads in future. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.