Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

@ anil, try reloading the page, sometimes the image link opens when you do that ..

@ Shampa, there are many more such psychological quotes which are really good , opening out new thought processes in us ! wil try and post a few more !

Yes today it is ok and I read it. The best quotes is, no one is worthless. Every person have some thing to give us. It is depends on us how we will get it.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ anil, try reloading the page, sometimes the image link opens when you do that ..

@ Shampa, there are many more such psychological quotes which are really good , opening out new thought processes in us ! wil try and post a few more !

Yes today it is ok and I read it. The best quotes is, no one is worthless. Every person have some thing to give us. It is depends on us how we will get it.

All the quotes are inspiring that one can use for developing one's life. All the quotes help in self motivation.

Human nature is too difficult to comprehend but the fundamental facts remain the same. We are the makers of our destiny and everything in our life originates from our own thoughts. We cannot blame fate or God or a third person responsible for the happenings in our life. We are what our thoughts and actions are. It is true that if we can change our thoughts, we can change our life.

True. Your thoughts make or mar your life. You are alone responsible for your destiny.

Some people make you happy by their very presence because of the good will they are able to spread or simply because they make you feel special or make you feel comfortable ! I guess one can only try to be one ..

Be The Person that makes others feel Special, Be known for your kindness ,understanding and Grace 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Human nature is too difficult to comprehend but the fundamental facts remain the same. We are the makers of our destiny and everything in our life originates from our own thoughts. We cannot blame fate or God or a third person responsible for the happenings in our life. We are what our thoughts and actions are. It is true that if we can change our thoughts, we can change our life.

yes it is right only we and we are responsible for happenings of life. Equal Opportunities available for all, it is depends on person how they will used these.

anil wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

yes it is right only we and we are responsible for happenings of life. Equal Opportunities available for all, it is depends on person how they will used these.

No equal opportunities in our country because of reservations which in itself is highly demotivating for the majority of the population. We also see how this brings down performance in general for the country as a whole !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Perfectly spoken!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Came across this quote which seems rather apt here " It is in herself/himself, they will find the strength they need "..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Came across this quote which seems rather apt here " It is in herself/himself, they will find the strength they need "..

True Usha, people with strong character always shine through in the end, no matter what adversities they come across.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.