How sell our hand made products online?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are many websites that allow to sell the products. Depending on the product you can look for the websites. I think Flipkart, and e-bay are well known for selling the products. 'Itshandmade' is another startup that specializes in selling hand made products. Start ups would be better choice according to me. 

Thank you . But most of the  sites they ask for Tax report some number and all. all those are big headach to submit as  I want to do small business for few months. so suggest me the best which suits for my business

Some people are using facebook to sell their handmade products online. There is a page in facebook to sell our products. We need to give the details and pictures of the handmade products. The other site for selling your handmade products online is pinterest. Many people are using this site for selling their products.

Why don't you use OLX 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

Why don't you use OLX 

There are many sites online to sell our products. We can choose the one which we like best. Through facebook pages some people are selling their products directly to the customers who are near to their places just by giving their residential addresses. But selling through e-commerce site is a long process.  

wel, Thank you. Now I got complete idea to how to sell products online. and very easy and no risk is facebook page. OLX is also ok but most of the people use it selling second hand things.

one more thing you can do is that you can make a blog of your own product and share that on every social messaging site so that more and more people can see that and encourages other to buy that product 

bhuyali saroj

yes, I feel this a best idea. I will surely try it. thank you for all your ideas. I wish any of idea should get click and my business become profitable

Yes that's true. These sites do ask for tax information. I think someone recommended to use FB for selling the items,this is a good option as well. Also you can create small website of yours that indicate the information about the items you plan to sell and advertise that webpage through different ways like Whatsapp.

well I think it will be better for you, you should try to make your own website and start campaigning it to different sites. so that more and more traffic get increased to your website.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.