The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

the number of ads carried by the site have gone up significantly but the rewards for participating in forum and for writing articles is not increased to attract still more participation.

This point was raised with hubpages also. The answer is that sites are out to make money and if one really wants to make money, one should launch his own site.

May I know how we can make money with our own site? I know that number of people who have own site are making money with google adsense. But it is not easy to get approval from adsense. Getting approval is according to the traffic of our site.

One has to try and feed the details into google and you will get names of people who can help get approval from adsense. Along with adsense you can also take Ads from Chitika.com. I have both these for my personal blog  on google and word press.

One of my friends told me that adsense always reject the registration of bloggers and they accept those people who have their own website. Is it true? 

Jincy Aby wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

the number of ads carried by the site have gone up significantly but the rewards for participating in forum and for writing articles is not increased to attract still more participation.

This point was raised with hubpages also. The answer is that sites are out to make money and if one really wants to make money, one should launch his own site.

May I know how we can make money with our own site? I know that number of people who have own site are making money with google adsense. But it is not easy to get approval from adsense. Getting approval is according to the traffic of our site.

It's not easy but it's not that difficult too. You should have at least 5000 words or say 10-12 articles consisting of 400+ words on your site. Better still give your site 4-5 or even 6 months before applying for adsense account. You can try it with blogspot a google service without spending a single paisa.

Incidentally I got this account after one week of application but I was not in India but in a country where getting approval is very easy. As an Indian you should have enough content and 4-5 or more months on your blog before applying for the same. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Initially it was not difficult to get adsense account and I got mine within a couple of days in 2007 ...I still have it and except for my blog which I dont use regularly , and  most of the sites which were affiliated to it have stopped paying or no more there !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very limited suggestions have been recd for improving Boddunan.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If a member has lot of time is it a crime ? It's a question of convenience. One can always suggest what are the other points to be taken in to consideration for becoming a weekly leader.

I agree. Picking up on a silly aspect of one member leading the pack is childish. People who are criticizing can suggest which site they feel is good > I will give a reply. Otherwise complaining about the site is childish. Nobody is holding this person on the site , there  are 100 other sites, go there, but that requires courage.

True.This site is serving my purpose.  I''m a Digital Artist working for 2 local Advertising agencies, For my digital art I use Photoshop extensively. So i have to keep my Web open right from the early hours for mails. It suits me Well. While waiting for the mails and other instructions, I use Boddunan mainly for Writing. And this site is paying me well. My articles are well paid. I have no complaints on this site.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If a member has lot of time is it a crime ? It's a question of convenience. One can always suggest what are the other points to be taken in to consideration for becoming a weekly leader.

I agree. Picking up on a silly aspect of one member leading the pack is childish. People who are criticizing can suggest which site they feel is good > I will give a reply. Otherwise complaining about the site is childish. Nobody is holding this person on the site , there  are 100 other sites, go there, but that requires courage.

True.This site is serving my purpose.  I''m a Digital Artist working for 2 local Advertising agencies, For my digital art I use Photoshop extensively. So i have to keep my Web open right from the early hours for mails. It suits me Well. While waiting for the mails and other instructions, I use Boddunan mainly for Writing. And this site is paying me well. My articles are well paid. I have no complaints on this site.

Nobody should crib that Rambabu has more time to surf the net. To each his own capability

Thank you said by: rambabu

To each his own but omnipresence can be disconcerting for some new members .. However, I wish the admin changes the entire structure of points, so that everyone who contributes get to earn something rather than only those on weekly board.In my opinion weekly board should be scrapped and uniform points shd be introduced like - 10 or 15 posts per day on forum earns 5 points and  points for taking part in 3-5 Q n A and for reading articles and leaving a comment and so on...limited numbers will be given points each day, so every contributing member gets to earn the same number of points ..I would also recommend points for for every article published like it used be before !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

To each his own but omnipresence can be disconcerting for some new members .. However, I wish the admin changes the entire structure of points, so that everyone who contributes get to earn something rather than only those on weekly board.In my opinion weekly board should be scrapped and uniform points shd be introduced like - 10 or 15 posts per day on forum earns 5 points and  points for taking part in 3-5 Q n A and for reading articles and leaving a comment and so on...limited numbers will be given points each day, so every contributing member gets to earn the same number of points ..I would also recommend points for for every article published like it used be before !

Sorry but i don't think that there is any kind of necessity to alter point structure

bhuyali saroj

The admin is running this site primarily for getting profit to him. If he distribute the entire income among the members, he will not have any benefit because of running this site. In the beginning stage, the site provided different ways to its members to make money. Perhaps because of this reason the admin might have fallen in losses. It may be the reason why the admin provide a different method to earn money to its members. 

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sorry but i don't think that there is any kind of necessity to alter point structure

Sorry, that is your view point which doesnt really bother me ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.