The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Usha Manohar: 

You have been here for a week now or less than that and you are already finding it boring ?? but for the rest of us who post regularly here , it is not so ..If it was boring we would not be here !

Earlier as there are lot of schemes so more competition on this site. Usha in one of your reply you even mentioned we should not look for money only. For you kind info, most the people who show interest to work on sites like boddunan, they mostly see for money then knowledge but honestly they work. Moreover, no one will spend time on any deed without getting benefited. I wish you are a working woman, so without salary do you work, no know. Same applies here. I just told site became low competitive. less members are participating in the forums and people have no interest in participating due to no revenue sharing and there are no interesting forums. moreover same forums are kept repeating. I hope you got my point. 

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@ Sarala

In these discussion forums, several Moderators and Members pointed the necessity of re introducing reward based systems, once we had. Administrator, whenever he comes on line has been seeing the discussions. Hence, the ball lies now in the Administrator's court. Let's leave this issue to the Administrator.

rambabu wrote:

@ Sarala

In these discussion forums, several Moderators and Members pointed the necessity of re introducing reward based systems, once we had. Administrator, whenever he comes on line has been seeing the discussions. Hence, the ball lies now in the Administrator's court. Let's leave this issue to the Administrator.

Why are we discussing rewards. This is not within the purview of a writer. In any case good rewards are given for writing articles. I am afraid a discussion that impinges on the rights of the owners of the site is meaningless and self defeating. Somebody wants to earn money, then write articles and why only on Boddunan, write everywhere and make money. Please stop this clamor for rewards.

I think enough has been said about how the forums have become boring, repetitive etc etc. I am sure the admin is looking at these discussions and has had several insights on what people want and demand and he also knows what he can or can not do. So let him decide that and let us not keep repeating same things again and again, they are already happening elsewhere too. So time to lock up now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.