Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

At times, a bit of humor helps. Making faces will evoke  laughter both in children and adults. If one really wants to make a big difference, there are a plethora of ways.

rambabu wrote:

At times, a bit of humor helps. Making faces will evoke  laughter both in children and adults. If one really wants to make a big difference, there are a plethora of ways.

Yes I always prefer to read jokes and humor is newspapers and magzines. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

And you should use these Jokes during a leisure session with your friends or children.. This makes a big difference and keeps your mood refreshing and happy.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

And you should use these Jokes during a leisure session with your friends or children.. This makes a big difference and keeps your mood refreshing and happy.

I have not friend circle and I am not good is telling jokes.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I have not friend circle and I am not good is telling jokes.

What I meant was, A humorous session with others will enliven the atmosphere. If you don't have a Friend circle, its OK.

It was a very useful and thought provoking article where I have understood to use those small moments of happiness as steps of motivation, seriously these minute happiness moments of enjoying the nature, getting food at restaurant, a good bed, genuine praise, chats with closed ones are awesome moments which have to be cherished to stay stable, grow and learn along the way. Thank you for the Article, made my day.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I always observe keenly children playing in the streets during my morning walks. It makes me elated and lifts my mood. A simple smile from a stranger, a small change in my routine, an opportunity to create a thing in my Painting session too are capable of making a big difference.

watching cricket matches makes me happy

bhuyali saroj

Why not ?. For being happy, one need not be a Billionaire. I feel happy when I see the toothless smile of my neighbor's baby.

Happiness is a state of mind and such persons see and get happiness from around them when others fail to do so.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.