Higher Academic demands on young children increase the risk of  developing Attention Deficit Hyper activity Disorder. ADHD is caused by lack of extra curricular activities like playing and other leisure activities.

What do you suggest in order to overcome this disorder ?

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/academic-stress-in-kids-may-lead-to-adhd-study/article8323570.ece

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Good article. I agree high stress more on studies can lead to ADHD as children are getting less involved into other outdoor activities any more. 

Lack of extra curricular activities can be one of the risk factor for ADHD. Many children do suffer from ADHD even though they are extracurricular children, so it depends on other factors as well. 

Other factors are beginning Kindergarten a year early, doubles the chances that a child will need medications for behavioral issues,. Further, children should take part in learning activities  that are developmentally age appropriate.

One can see this at different age groups and it can be easily cured. Giving a link to the article thst i wrote here on the same subject.

https://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/58-personal-care/20792-attention-deficit-disorder-forever-frazzled.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Read the article. Informative definitely. ADHD can be cured by Psychotherapy too. many psycho social inventions such as Parent training and behavioral modifications have been used for children with ADHD.

Bajirao wrote:

Good article. I agree high stress more on studies can lead to ADHD as children are getting less involved into other outdoor activities any more. 

Lack of extra curricular activities can be one of the risk factor for ADHD. Many children do suffer from ADHD even though they are extracurricular children, so it depends on other factors as well.

using of computer and moblies for much time also cause of ADHD. children like to play with computer and mobiles than at play grounds. 

anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

using of computer and moblies for much time also cause of ADHD. children like to play with computer and mobiles than at play grounds. 

Vert true. Some parents think that their children will be happy and remain silent for some time so that the parents can view TV peacefully. Parents should know that the gadgets like Mobiles cause ADHD.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Vert true. Some parents think that their children will be happy and remain silent for some time so that the parents can view TV peacefully. Parents should know that the gadgets like Mobiles cause ADHD.

In these day most of children are spending their day and night in their room, I think they don't know about full moon night and no moon night. Mobile and computer making mentaly ill to children but  also phyically unhealthy.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

In these day most of children are spending their day and night in their room, I think they don't know about full moon night and no moon night. Mobile and computer making mentaly ill to children but  also phyically unhealthy.

Of course, what you said is right. Spending more time before the TV and Computer will cause a lot of health hazards even for elders. In case of children the influence of these gadgets will be much more. What to talk of children ? It's the responsibility of the parents to be aware of these facts and save themselves and their children.

anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Yes I completely agree. Children are more involved in indoor activities that outdoor  ones. The technology has changed the complete outlook of importance of physical activites. Just 10  years back, there was no smartphone or such devices, kids use to play in open air and explore themselves to the environment. Now everything has changed.

There are plenty of adults young and old spending all their waking hours in front of the computer, either due to work or browsing the net or busy in forum s... wonder whether they too have such symptoms.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.