How much Boddunan pays for submitting 1 article? and what should be the standard and length of each article? How much Boddunan pays

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Please refer FAQ. Thereevery thing you wanted to know about articles, Discussions are available . If you are a new member , it's essential to gothrough  all the details about the site

well minimum length is 300 words, but you should write at least 1000 words to get good money, but you should read FAQ as referred by our senior member @Rambabu sir .

bhuyali saroj

Can someone please tell me where I will find FAQ. Actually I am new in this site.

Avijit Bhunia wrote:

Can someone please tell me where I will find FAQ. Actually I am new in this site.

At bottom of this page.

rambabu wrote:

Please refer FAQ. Thereevery thing you wanted to know about articles, Discussions are available . If you are a new member , it's essential to gothrough  all the details about the site

This is topic about earning from boddunan, tell me revenue sharing mode of earning suspended or closed?

Anil, for the time being I think revenue sharing has been stopped...I guess there are not many members very active here , so the admin must have decided to discontinue it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Anil, for the time being I think revenue sharing has been stopped...I guess there are not many members very active here , so the admin must have decided to discontinue it ..

But I think enough member is active. If Admin discontinue it than it is disappointing for active members. Admin continue it or increase member of week amount.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

But I think enough member is active. If Admin discontinue it than it is disappointing for active members. Admin continue it or increase member of week amount.

I agree. Good number of members are active these days, admin should try to continue with revenue sharing. It will be add in activity for both new and old members.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Despite discontinuation of many revenue making aspects,I found, the the activity here is quite good. I like your suggestion that the amount for Weekly member should be increased. Hope Administrator acts and does the needful.

Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I agree. Good number of members are active these days, admin should try to continue with revenue sharing. It will be add in activity for both new and old members.

The new members definitely need some incentives when they sign up and start becoming active, which would bring in more number of members and this would benefit the site .. It will also be good to have article writing competitions , like we had before !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.