Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Anil, for the time being I think revenue sharing has been stopped...I guess there are not many members very active here , so the admin must have decided to discontinue it ..

But I think enough member is active. If Admin discontinue it than it is disappointing for active members. Admin continue it or increase member of week amount.

I agree. Good number of members are active these days, admin should try to continue with revenue sharing. It will be add in activity for both new and old members.

The new members definitely need some incentives when they sign up and start becoming active, which would bring in more number of members and this would benefit the site .. It will also be good to have article writing competitions , like we had before !

I agree, currently Forums is the only place where there is any activity and there are some regular writers who post articles frequently but not as many as we would like. Bringing back article competitions would certainly bring some excitement and motivate more people to write.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Anil, for the time being I think revenue sharing has been stopped...I guess there are not many members very active here , so the admin must have decided to discontinue it ..

But I think enough member is active. If Admin discontinue it than it is disappointing for active members. Admin continue it or increase member of week amount.

I agree. Good number of members are active these days, admin should try to continue with revenue sharing. It will be add in activity for both new and old members.

The new members definitely need some incentives when they sign up and start becoming active, which would bring in more number of members and this would benefit the site .. It will also be good to have article writing competitions , like we had before !

I agree, currently Forums is the only place where there is any activity and there are some regular writers who post articles frequently but not as many as we would like. Bringing back article competitions would certainly bring some excitement and motivate more people to write.

Kalyani, hardly get to see or see any posts from Maverick these days..I hope he does bring in some measures to make the site more interesting . Why dont you moderators start some contests like you and Sunil have done before ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Ah.. those were the days, when Boddunan members used to really enjoy . Especially competitions. How good it would be to see those old days once again !!!

Maybe my observation is not fair but I have noticed that usually the writing sites at the beginning draw a lot of interest of the members by putting up interesting challenges but later all such charm die down. This practice is not a healthy sign.

shampasaid

During 2012 -2013, the site was at its peak with  good participation from members . There was a lot f scope for contribution and the members made full use of it some of them earning a steady 4000- 5000 Rupees per month through articles and bonus they got through article writing competition which was held once a month....It is not that the site has lost interest but the activities have come down. I personally feel that it is possible to revive and make it much more paying all round !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Despite discontinuation of many revenue making aspects,I found, the the activity here is quite good. I like your suggestion that the amount for Weekly member should be increased. Hope Administrator acts and does the needful.

No doubt site and its activities nice one. Site is providing platform of meeting us. But we can't avoid fiscal motivation.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Despite discontinuation of many revenue making aspects,I found, the the activity here is quite good. I like your suggestion that the amount for Weekly member should be increased. Hope Administrator acts and does the needful.

No doubt site and its activities nice one. Site is providing platform of meeting us. But we can't avoid fiscal motivation.

Of course, Money naturally attracts more members. But this aspect is in the Administrator's hand. let's see.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Of course, Money naturally attracts more members. But this aspect is in the Administrator's hand. let's see.

Yes it in hand of admin. If admin have problem of revenue than they must be suggest us, what we do to increase revenue of site. it is in our interest.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes it in hand of admin. If admin have problem of revenue than they must be suggest us, what we do to increase revenue of site. it is in our interest.

Yes. Maveric should invite opinions from all the regular members. There should be a discussion.

Avijit Bhunia wrote:

Can someone please tell me where I will find FAQ. Actually I am new in this site.

click in this link :-- https://www.boddunan.com/faqs.html

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.