Recently India refused Visa to 3dissidentss from China to attend a conclave at Dharamshala. The sad part is that in 2 cases the visa was issued and then cancelled.This was on Chinese pressure and Modi gave in. He forgot that China had vetoed the Indian proposal against the terrorist Azar Mehmood. This failure to defy China is baffling and shows that Modi has a fear psychosis of China.

In contrast, I will give credit to Nehru who gave political asylum to the Dalai Lama and allowed a Tibet government in Exile. This despite the vehement opposition of China and Mao. I give Nehru credit for this. Sadly I am disheartened with Modi. People may please read my post on Modi in Boddunan.com to realize that he is missing his date with history. In any case buckling to China is NOT acceptable.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Good that reality is beginning to dawn on your opinions. Wish some of it rubs on your forum supporter also.

vijay wrote:

Good that reality is beginning to dawn on your opinions. Wish some of it rubs on your forum supporter also.

Do you mean it as a left-hand compliment? I am afraid you have not understood me. I am a nationalist and unfortunately in all your postings I don't see this quality. Backing for the sake of backing is your forte. Open your eyes man and don't see everything in black and white, there are shades in between. 

While I agree with you partially, I have this to say.If you are able to analyse a matter to a certain extent, I am sure that Modi and his team would have gone into it a dozen times deeper than that.  So let us wait for the outcome and since Modi came into power inspite of the combined opposition  , he has achieved s lot and gained in popularity, let us wait and watch how this snd the mother of all scams take shape in the coming days..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@MGSingh .: A nationalist does not condemn other fellow nationalists. If you do not see it in my posts that is because you are wearing glasses which see  only certain hues. As usual you are also now resorting to the favorite tactic of attack the person not his views. But you are entitled to your views as I am to mine.

usha manohar wrote:

While I agree with you partially, I have this to say.If you are able to analyse a matter to a certain extent, I am sure that Modi and his team would have gone into it a dozen times deeper than that.  So let us wait for the outcome and since Modi came into power inspite of the combined opposition  , he has achieved s lot and gained in popularity, let us wait and watch how this snd the mother of all scams take shape in the coming days..

Right, apparently Modi has given in but sometimes we need to wait and watch. Maybe he has got some bigger political agenda to fix and so right now he seems to accept China's pressure.

shampasaid

Yes the bigger political agenda is internal to finish Congress. Then perhaps China will be dealt with. We have to wait till then. The  Chinese also know about it.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Right, apparently Modi has given in but sometimes we need to wait and watch. Maybe he has got some bigger political agenda to fix and so right now he seems to accept China's pressure.

It is not enough to state that Modi " has gained in popularity". As I have written in my  article Modi is missing his date with history. Remember time and tide wait for none. How many know that the Ex servicemen are still on hunger fast at Jantar mantar for their dues? He never sanctioned OROP as approved by Parliament and also imposed a blanket news blackout on OROP movement. The Ex servicemen form a big block in N states and last they voted for BJP, now many do not want to vote for BJP.

To say that Modi has a hidden agenda when dealing with China is not correct. He is dictaed by psychosis of fear and add his refusal to patrol the China sea with USA( when Vietnam is also requesting" on the grounds that it will antagonize China is an eyeopener. I am a supporter of Modi, but the man is missing his role and like I have pointed out his horoscope shows meteroic rise and sheer fall is not a good omen. Julious Ceaser was warned of the "Ides of March", Modi also needs to beware. The Indian public wants more than just "talk".

In contrast Nehru acted swiftly in case of Dalai Lama and he was welcomed to India. Mao and China ranted and called Nehru" Running dog of Imperialism", but for once I give him credit. He not only allowed 2 millon Tibet refugees in , but gave political Asylum and best allowed Tibet Government in Exile. 

I have just read Vincent Sheen's book " Nehru, the Years of power". On reading one finds that Nehru's fault was the  failure to recognize that military power is the cornerstone of great nation status. I wonder how Modi is different. He is also of guilty of much more. The Ex-servicemen's agitation is on as he has sanctioned a watered down OROP which is not acceptable to servicemen. Modi has again failed to realise that ex-soldiers and serving soldiers have an umbilical cord connection like Mother and child. He is playing with fire as earlier also I have written the 3 service Chiefs have protested and morale is getting low in serving troops.  I am aghast at all this as I attended his opening speech election rally in Haryana where he promised OROP in 30 days. What happened to that? He is doing a good job on corruption, but great nations are not built only on fighting corruption.

The only countries laughing at Indian expense is China and Pakistan.One can read if time permits "https://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/51-general-reference/24957-has-narendra-modi-missed-his-date-with-history.html

It is not as if Modi government has not tried but the armymen are stubborn about their demands.In any kind of negotiation there should be give and take and willingness to compromise. The Police and para military forces too have a very risky job but they continue in service much longer unlike armymen who are forced to retire at 36 . However, the government has made changes but a few not are arm twisting the government . This government has certainly done much better giving in to their demands unlike the previous one, so no comparison with Nehru o any of the past leaders. This is not a black mark on Modi or BJP but goes to show the stubborn and unreasonable demands of army personnel and believe me most civilians see it that way !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

only in one point Nehru is better than Modi, but i think that modi is the best prime minister that this country ever have and his ideas are the tremendous work which are seen in his face.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.