I am forwarding an interesting information about Narendra Modi.We should be proud for electing Narendra Modi as a Prime minister of India.
I was in Delhi recently for official work. Yesterday I met a person in local AC bus.From him I learnt how things have changed in Central government aftre Modi became PM. This is man is working in South Bloc for last 25 years. I at once asked him whether things have changed after Modi.

He told that previously there was a culture among some Secretary level officers, not to come to office on time. Even after coming, they used to keep their work pending. In case, of urgency, there was a culture to sit late in the office. During late sitting, they use to order their dinner from “Hotel Le Meridian” @1300/- per plate. Though there were hardly 15 people present in the office, yet food used to come for about 30 people. (including for the family members of those so called Secretaries). In the next day morning, their bills of 39,000/- for last night dinner use to get passed instantly by the Planning Commission’s Vice Chairman Mr. Montek Singh Ahluwalia.
That was the kind of wastage of public money by these officers during the Congress-led U.P.A government.

Now, if someone has to sit late at office, their food comes from their home. Previously there was a habit of spending public money on changing furniture, curtains and furnishing of office. Now, P.M. has instructed that no furniture and curtains would be replaced before 7 years and no furnishing allowed before 11 years.

Now, no file can be kept pending for more than 7 days. Otherwise direct P.M.O. starts enquiries. P.M. takes class to his Ministers at around 6:20 AM whenever necessary. P.M. Modi ji gets up daily before 5 AM and throughout the year he is reaching office before 9:20 AM. Modi ji keeps fast for more than 100 days in a year. During fast he consumes only water.

Daily at 10:10 AM all attendance sheets are dispatched to Prime Minister Office.

Kaaju- Kishmish Milk culture in Central Government Ministries has now been stopped by our New Prime Minister.

After 2014 elections, Central Government’s revenue has increased by approximately 17%, Expenses have been curtailed by our Prime Minister.

Thank you India for choosing NARENDRA MODI ji as OUR PRIME MINISTER.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

My complements to you my pal. I fully agree with you. You have given a realistic picture about how the during the Congress regime added burden to the exchequer and how this congress Government led to the brink of disaster for 2 decades continuously. After Modi took over the reigns, things happened very quickly which contributed to an excellent Governance. You made it very clear how the present Government has brought back the ruined country to its original form. I'm of the opinion, a lot has to be done and I'm confident, Modi will certainly successful in delivering the Goods.

If there is a change for the better I guess he is on the right track..But there are some elements higher up in BJP who are spoil sports and because of them Modi and the party gets negative publicity..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

My complements to you my pal. I fully agree with you. You have given a realistic picture about how the during the Congress regime added burden to the exchequer and how this congress Government led to the brink of disaster for 2 decades continuously. After Modi took over the reigns, things happened very quickly which contributed to an excellent Governance. You made it very clear how the present Government has brought back the ruined country to its original form. I'm of the opinion, a lot has to be done and I'm confident, Modi will certainly successful in delivering the Goods.

No doubt Modi Ji is an honest person and also wants from other to be honest. Modi can done much better if he parties and some members of BJP don't pull his legs. Know new issue is qualification of Modi Ji. It is worth and meaning less issue, only to divert attention of Modi Ji.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No doubt Modi Ji is an honest person and also wants from other to be honest. Modi can done much better if he parties and some members of BJP don't pull his legs. Know new issue is qualification of Modi Ji. It is worth and meaning less issue, only to divert attention of Modi Ji.

Modi is a man of action. In order to give a good Governance, he will set aside all those whosoever comes on his way, even though, they they are from his own party.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Modi is a man of action. In order to give a good Governance, he will set aside all those whosoever comes on his way, even though, they they are from his own party.

he is doing it, he nerve bother what others are saying. Many time Rahul Said Modi Ji Kuch to Boliye. But never replied to him. He is doing his work. It is time for us to gave him majority in upper house of so he can work better. Some time he is also feel helpless.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

he is doing it, he nerve bother what others are saying. Many time Rahul Said Modi Ji Kuch to Boliye. But never replied to him. He is doing his work. It is time for us to gave him majority in upper house of so he can work better. Some time he is also feel helpless.

There lies the greatness of Modi. When Rahul said, "ModiJi, Kuch to Boliye," Modi did not care to reply Rahul. This action of Modi clearly speaks of his character. Modi meant that. people like Rahul are not worth answering. Because, Modi is a man of action. His first and only priority is Nation Building. Great man with a great motive. I agree with M.G, who said, Modi is the best thing that ever happened to this country.

Modi deserves credit for breaking the nexus of the Beurocrat and Congress party whose sole aim was pleasure at the cost of the nation. No wonder that after 60 years of Congress rule still hundreds of farmers commit suicide. What a shame but Rahul and Sonia are devoid of this quality. Modi needs wholehearted support so that this corruption nexus can be broken. Maybe he may well turn out to be the Churchill of India when the wartime leader faced Hitler.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There lies the greatness of Modi. When Rahul said, "ModiJi, Kuch to Boliye," Modi did not care to reply Rahul. This action of Modi clearly speaks of his character. Modi meant that. people like Rahul are not worth answering. Because, Modi is a man of action. His first and only priority is Nation Building. Great man with a great motive. I agree with M.G, who said, Modi is the best thing that ever happened to this country.

Modi is India's man of destiny. Congress had their chance with Nehru, but the ills can be traced to him as he failed the nation despite a great speech on the eve of independence.

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Modi is India's man of destiny. Congress had their chance with Nehru, but the ills can be traced to him as he failed the nation despite a great speech on the eve of independence.

Very true. I know well about your stance on Modi, right from the beginning. Entire Nation knows , the man behind today's ills are Nehru and his clan. I also agree with you that his famous speech Tryst with Destiny, which ultimately proved to be a trash. Really, Modi is India's man of Destiny. There is no doubt about it.

Frugal living, honest and hard work and disciplined lifestyle are the basic values inculcated by the RSS and all the RSS people are known to follow them meticulously. Becoming a PM has not changed that for Modi and he has tried successfully to implement that in his offices. And by breaking the dishonest nexus of the government babus in his office, I am sure things will change even more. Good for him!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.