The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

I think reading 50 articles should be maximum and over 50articles , member should not be allowed more than that

WOW ! I guess you shd be made the moderator...

if you not agree on me then why you are objecting to the members who read 100 and above articles in a day.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

I think reading 50 articles should be maximum and over 50articles , member should not be allowed more than that

if you not agree on me then why you are objecting to the members who read 100 and above articles in a day.

First of all, articles are there for reading and you get points just once, whereas your erratic posts are far more harmful because most of the time your responses are irrelevant and nonsensical 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

First of all, articles are there for reading and you get points just once, whereas your erratic posts are far more harmful because most of the time your responses are irrelevant and nonsensical 

see miss what ever i feel at the time of commenting i just comment, and if you are telling me  to write something fancy and false which i don't think then i request you please send me the comment on my email address which you think i should comment. and after reading that comments of yours i will comment as the way you send me ok.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

see miss what ever i feel at the time of commenting i just comment, and if you are telling me  to write something fancy and false which i don't think then i request you please send me the comment on my email address which you think i should comment. and after reading that comments of yours i will comment as the way you send me ok.

You think I have no other better business ...there are two kinds of people , some try to correct  themselves after repeatedly being told and the other kind tries to prove they are right no matter what! If I remember right, the last time  you pleaded with Sunil not to ban you promising that u would correct yourself. 

I feel that you are simply not capable of bettering yourself , the rest  is left to the admin!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

You think I have no other better business ...there are two kinds of people , some try to correct  themselves after repeatedly being told and the other kind tries to prove they are right no matter what! If I remember right, the last time  you pleaded with Sunil not to ban you promising that u would correct yourself. 

I feel that you are simply not capable of bettering yourself , the rest  is left to the admin!

i am really not understanding what you want from me, and what should i do, i am not doing anything which i think that i should correct myself, i think you are commenting just to get points isn't it  

bhuyali saroj

He only knows his rights and is exercising them forcefully.

vijay wrote:

He only knows his rights and is exercising them forcefully.

Because he doesn't know about others' rights and they can do it without using any force ghost.png He has a short memory so he will forget it too. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.