The topic is locked.

Many of us relish a hot Coffee in the morning hours. In South India drinking Coffee is habit. In Northern India, it may be Tea.

Any how WHO said drinking beverages like coffee, or Tea will cause cancer only when they are consumed very hot To be exact, more than 65 degrees Celsius.

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/drinking-very-hot-coffee-may-cause-cancer-says-who-agency/article8733291.ece

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People in North India like to take tea in morning and day time, but I have not seen any such situation that tea or coffee is causing cancer. In my own area majority of people drink tea, only a few are there who don't like tea.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

People in North India like to take tea in morning and day time, but I have not seen any such situation that tea or coffee is causing cancer. In my own area majority of people drink tea, only a few are there who don't like tea.

Drinking Tea or coffee is not harmful. It's only when these beverages ar taken above 60 degrees Celsius.

Not just coffee but anything taken in st a very high temperature over a long period of time can cause cancer , which makes sense.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. My wife is habituated to drink  very hot Tea. But I don't. Now just I was showing it this thread to her.

my father has the habit of drinking hot tea in the morning. now i am thinking to show him this thread too. so that he should understand the disadvantages of drinking hot tea.. 

bhuyali saroj

Some people like to drink much hot one specially in rural are. Thank God I have not this habit. I can't drink much hot.

anil wrote:

Some people like to drink much hot one specially in rural are. Thank God I have not this habit. I can't drink much hot.

you are saved.drink coffee or tea to that matter any drink,don't drink fuming hot.This may damage your taste buds,and also lead to cancer.

anil wrote:

i too don't have any habit of drinking hot things whether it is a tea or a coffee. i only like cold coffee

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

i too don't have any habit of drinking hot things whether it is a tea or a coffee. i only like cold coffee

Cold is good in summer but in winter hot is good for health. So also make habit of drinking some hot drink. In winter enjoy hot soups.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

you are saved.drink coffee or tea to that matter any drink,don't drink fuming hot.This may damage your taste buds,and also lead to cancer.

Damage test buds will cure but cancerghost.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.