This has happened near to my town, a guard sleeping in ATM was beaten badly by looters. The guard was died and looters are not identified till now. After watching this video everyone can say that there is no difference between man and animal.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/disturbing-video-this-will-give-you-goose-bumps-guard-beaten-to-death-in-sleep-inside-atm-humanity-has-died_1896432.html

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No doubt, the crimes are generally for money.  One may earn money honestly or indulge in fraud, theft or robbery. There wil always be people with criminal bent of mind. But still most of us earn our living by doing some useful work. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Those who earn by doing some useful work are far less in number.

There is a saying in Sanskrit, " Dhanam Moolam Idham Jagat." Means, entire world stands and thrives on Dhanam, that is Money. In English too there is a saying, "Money Makes Many things."In this condition man leaving rals is not surprising.

rambabu wrote:

Those who earn by doing some useful work are far less in number.

There is a saying in Sanskrit, " Dhanam Moolam Idham Jagat." Means, entire world stands and thrives on Dhanam, that is Money. In English too there is a saying, "Money Makes Many things."In this condition man leaving rals is not surprising.

Yes money makes many thing, money corrupt most of Indians. In my area employees are trapping  every day  but, they have not any fear.

Money is the most dangerous weapon in the world because if it can give life then it can take life also..

bhuyali saroj

Greed for money, makes people into animals Here,in my place, every now and then,I hear incidents of  Son,Killing Father, Sister killing her own Brother,because, brother inherited all the property of her father.

rambabu wrote:

Greed for money, makes people into animals Here,in my place, every now and then,I hear incidents of  Son,Killing Father, Sister killing her own Brother,because, brother inherited all the property of her father.

Na Biwi Na Bachha, Na Baap Bada Na Bhiya, whole Is that, Sabsey Bada Rupyeeablush.png

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Na Biwi Na Bachha, Na Baap Bada Na Bhiya, whole Is that, Sabsey Bada Rupyeeablush.png

Well said. Mehmood ka Movie yaad aagaya.

Money and greed for more money is the cause of degradation for many. Murdering unknown people for money is bad enough but killing own parents or children is an evil that is on rise. A horrific incident that happened in Pune two days ago in which a young lady who was pregnant was befriended by a couple of women on the pretext of helping her claiming they were Anganwadi sevikas. These ladies gained her trust and when she finally delivered the baby, they told her they would help her get some kind of government compensation and also polio and other vaccines for the baby. They took her along with her baby to one these women's home, killed her and kidnapped the baby which was just 25 days old.They were trying to sell the baby when they were finally arrested! I totally lost my appetite and my sleep since then! disappointed_relieved.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

Yes persons can go to any length for money including killing even near and dear ones and the selling of a 25 day old baby. It takes all types of persons to make the world. As individuals we can try and pass on good values to our children and hope lot many do so and expect society to become a better place.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Money and greed for more money is the cause of degradation for many. Murdering unknown people for money is bad enough but killing own parents or children is an evil that is on rise. A horrific incident that happened in Pune two days ago in which a young lady who was pregnant was befriended by a couple of women on the pretext of helping her claiming they were Anganwadi sevikas. These ladies gained her trust and when she finally delivered the baby, they told her they would help her get some kind of government compensation and also polio and other vaccines for the baby. They took her along with her baby to one these women's home, killed her and kidnapped the baby which was just 25 days old.They were trying to sell the baby when they were finally arrested! I totally lost my appetite and my sleep since then! disappointed_relieved.png

This is pathetic. Actually, such an act is unimaginative for the people who are not evil minded but for evil minds it's quite natural. Life is miserable now with such people around us. No one knows when one may become a victim of such evil trap.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.