Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Money and greed for more money is the cause of degradation for many. Murdering unknown people for money is bad enough but killing own parents or children is an evil that is on rise. A horrific incident that happened in Pune two days ago in which a young lady who was pregnant was befriended by a couple of women on the pretext of helping her claiming they were Anganwadi sevikas. These ladies gained her trust and when she finally delivered the baby, they told her they would help her get some kind of government compensation and also polio and other vaccines for the baby. They took her along with her baby to one these women's home, killed her and kidnapped the baby which was just 25 days old.They were trying to sell the baby when they were finally arrested! I totally lost my appetite and my sleep since then! disappointed_relieved.png

This is pathetic. Actually, such an act is unimaginative for the people who are not evil minded but for evil minds it's quite natural. Life is miserable now with such people around us. No one knows when one may become a victim of such evil trap.

True Shampa, such acts are done by people who truly have evil and twisted minds! What is worrisome is that the numbers of such people are increasing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

A friend if mine, who has just returned from Tirupati, was narrating a spine chilling incident seen by him in the Tirupati Ghat Road. The ghat Road is quite narrow and big boulders will be touching you if the passenger do not close the windows of the Bus. A person who was sitting by his wife's side just opened the door suddenly and smashed his wife's head against a  protruding boulder. Seeing this, the conductor stopped the Bus. But that person escaped in to the thick woods, knocking the conductor. Later on, the news channels reported that this heinous act was committed for the woman's property.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Greed for money, makes people into animals Here,in my place, every now and then,I hear incidents of  Son,Killing Father, Sister killing her own Brother,because, brother inherited all the property of her father.

Na Biwi Na Bachha, Na Baap Bada Na Bhiya, whole Is that, Sabsey Bada Rupyeeablush.png

Well said. Mehmood ka Movie yaad aagaya.

yeah now a day nothing is more than money.. well said !!!!

bhuyali saroj

now a day it is a trend of this proverb and that is "MONEY SAYS EVERYTHING"..

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.