Congrats Sakshi Malik for winning Bronze @ Rio for 58 kg free style wrestling .She has made us all proud... and also ended India's medal draught @Rio....She was trailing at 0-5 and then foght back to win by 8-5 in the last 2 minutes ..

Fingers crossed... hoping for another medal from PV Sindhu in badminton too....

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

My Hearty congratulations to Sakshi Malik. I'm pinning my hopes on P. V sindhu in Badminton singles who is on short  for a Medal.

Yes sir...  with her form  and her defeating the World No.2... PV Sindhu is definitely in form. Just hoping that she is  able to keep the momentum going. My best wishes to her...  the whole country is looking upto her now...

P.V Sindhu, is another Ray of Hope for India. Let all the Indians wish all the best to this Athlete.

On the other side , Sakshi has been granted a cash Award of 2.5 crores and a job by the Haryana Government. This type of support and encouragement will energize the players and prompts them to achieve newer heights in the Sports field.

Wow that is  really  very good news. More such initiatives are required. But i feel if the govt took some efforts for the training, facilities and  other support activities for these sports people, our  sports persons will be able achieve a lot more

Definitely, a Quality Infrastructure that has the potential to manufacture Champions, Incentives will go a long way. 

Yes sir that is exactly where we are lacking. Its not the dearth of talent, it available in plenty. The infrastructure and support system that is missing. But expecting the govt to do away with their bureaucratic ways and take some strong measures in this regard is still a distant dream.

Sports persons and the Government should work  unitedly to make India come with a respectable number of medals, though not now at least in the next Olympics. The attitude of Parents and the Society towards sports should undergo a radical Change. If these conditions are established, India would definitely better its performance every year.

Finally, the drought of medal for india was over. Sakshi had a great match. she played really well. 

Yes, i am very optimistic about P.V Sindhu as well. After wining match against World No.2 Wang, she would be highly positive in beating her next opponent. 

Want to make each day Accountable

Very good news. India opened her medal tally.  Place of honor goes to India girls. Sakshi got first medal whereas another girl Karmakar just missed a medal.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We are also pinning our hopes on another girl (Sindhu) for the next medal. India should be proud of her girls...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.