Read this story about an old lady which is truly inspiring. At 100 she has so much to give. if we all start to think like her then the earth will become a wonderful place to live in.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/at-100-assamese-woman-wants-to-run-old-age-home/story-lp14TIFlSQCJWwacPwyDWP.html

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

She is special creation of God. Thanks for sharing it.

I too read about this amazing lady, truly inspiring...For someone like her I guess age is no barrier since she is   determined to go ahead and do what is important to her !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hats off to her confidence. Age is not a Bar to  do what a person thinks to do.

anil wrote:

She is indeed a special creation of God. Just imagine she has lived her life entirely on tea and biscuit and oranges during its season. I wonder how one can live on so little food but have enormous energy to carry on her social services.

shampasaid

The fact that Aruna Mukherjee  has been living on arrowroot biscuits and Tea besides seasonal oranges is something amazing. She attributes her energy to citrus fruits,

What a determination. What a dedication !!!. This lady is beyond any words.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:

She is indeed a special creation of God. Just imagine she has lived her life entirely on tea and biscuit and oranges during its season. I wonder how one can live on so little food but have enormous energy to carry on her social services.

Some person have stamina to live on minimum food, Sharmila of Manipur is another example of it.

Here is another news to read and dedication of a woman.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=1047060&boxid=91244058828&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=09/12/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=9&view=image

Irom Sharmila of Manipur fasted for 16 years. her strong will and Yoga helped her keep physically fit during her fast

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/11-facts-you-must-know-about-irom-chanu-sharmila-the-iron-lady-of-manipur-259900.html

There are many common people who go out of their way to help others and the society without expecting anything. I know of a farmer living in a place called Kenjar , which is close to the Mangalore International Airport, who feeds several hundred people every year after the cultivation of the first crop, regardless of religion and caste..he grows just enough to sustain his family and what little extra he grows he likes to distribute to others. Of course no media has covered this but locally he is well respected because, he helps in anyway he can when there is a calamity..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

There are many common people who go out of their way to help others and the society without expecting anything. I know of a farmer living in a place called Kenjar , which is close to the Mangalore International Airport, who feeds several hundred people every year after the cultivation of the first crop, regardless of religion and caste..he grows just enough to sustain his family and what little extra he grows he likes to distribute to others. Of course no media has covered this but locally he is well respected because, he helps in anyway he can when there is a calamity..

This great man is doing all these for publicity, he is doing for his satisfication.

In my own family, a distant relative has set an example for others.. A graduate. But he was unemployed. He organizes free  tutions for the children in the nearby slums. And goes to the court and helps in writing Court related documents for the poor and uneducated for free.  Seeing his efforts, he received several awards from some NGOs and the Local Business community.. The good thing about him is he never complains. Definitely he is leading a contented life

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.