Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Those who are young in their 20s & 30s, start doing "SIP" to earn better return than having deposit money in Fixed Deposit. Real Estate is also another good option. 

SIP is Systematic Investment Plan, is a plan where you start puting money in a fund on monthly basis. The money keep on compounded on yearly basis and keep on growing. 

This is best strategy to grow your money. If you haven't started, start Today.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Divya
rambabu wrote:

I prefer investment in Real Estate The reason is, if  you take a  Mortgage to finance a rental, you are increasing your equity with every mortgage payment. I put down 25% on my last rental and with mortgage repayments am around 33% equity at the moment.,those 8% of the property value were paid by rents and are increasing my net worth every month

This is copied post which is dead against rules of the forum. Next such post will close your account

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I prefer investment in Real Estate The reason is, if  you take a  Mortgage to finance a rental, you are increasing your equity with every mortgage payment. I put down 25% on my last rental and with mortgage repayments am around 33% equity at the moment.,those 8% of the property value were paid by rents and are increasing my net worth every month

This is copied post which is dead against rules of the forum. Next such post will close your account.

I posted earlier too I said I preferred investment in Real estate. I meant investing in Real estate  is profitable, because if the Realtor takes a loan from the Banks and rents the property, the returns will be more profitable because he collects the rents from the Occupiers. You can see earlier posts on Divya's post

So you want to deny that this post is not copied from Huffingtonpost word by word? Please do not give lame excuses to hide your fault. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This is copied post which is dead against rules of the forum. Next such post will close your account.

I posted earlier too I said I preferred investment in Real estate. I meant investing in Real estate  is profitable, because if the Realtor takes a loan from the Banks and rents the property, the returns will be more profitable because he collects the rents from the Occupiers. You can see earlier posts on Divya's post

So you want to deny that this post is not copied from Huffingtonpost word by word? Please do not give lame excuses to hide your fault. 

No I do not deny that I took my content  from Huntington Post. But this much I can say that I did not copy and Paste. The decision is left for you.  I know that copying and pasting is not allowed. earlier when i did it, you yourself deducted my points. Once again I request you to see my Posts on this discussion.

RThge best option is equity schemes of mutual funds. Those who have skill and time can consider direct investment in shares. One more alternative is to but debentures or bonds from stock market at discount. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.