The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is uploaded by mistake. It was to be in article category. Can it please be shifted there? Thanks

Good information. I request you  to let me know, if India has unique fighter or not.

MG Singh wrote:

This is uploaded by mistake. It was to be in article category. Can it please be shifted there? Thanks

I guess u can edit the post and delete the full content and then paste it as an article. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Very informative! I had read about the functioning of this aircraft in a couple of Frederick Forsythes novels where details were given as to how they are able to track the movement solely on thermal heat and movement...I too wish India is able to develop something like it 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

It cannot be shifted. I will lock the thread and you need to simply copy paste into article format and then submit with all the requisite steps.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.