Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

OK. sorry . If they are copy and paste, many times Sunil, our Moderator deducted my Points.

Good that finally admit that most of your posts are copy and paste with very little inputs from your side.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agreed. I did not deny. Earlier, without knowing the consequences of Copy and posting. I made that mistake.. Even double postings too i used to inform Sunil and requested him to deduct my Points.

Rambabus Voluntary Disclosure Scheme has led to accumulation of maximum points always. Will he exchange them now?

Now wit the government planning to tackle Benami accounts, we can see more black money deals coming out.. Modi is bent on thoroughly cleaning up a rotten system that was threatening the economy and was a gauntlet to the economic growth of the nation.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We are all fingers crossed and hope for a better clean country. Modiji is not doing something great, he is doing what any PM should do...do his work in PMO. Since we Indians have not witnessed any such thing for a long time, we are projecting him as Messiah. He is doing what leaders around the world do. 

I support a PM who works like any public servant in his office, not agitate and do dharnas and protest.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

We are all fingers crossed and hope for a better clean country. Modiji is not doing something great, he is doing what any PM should do...do his work in PMO. Since we Indians have not witnessed any such thing for a long time, we are projecting him as Messiah. He is doing what leaders around the world do. 

I support a PM who works like any public servant in his office, not agitate and do dharnas and protest.

A PM like Modi is a boon to this Country. In order to make this country free from Black Money he will go to any extent. He declared himself long ago as a Public servant and he will do all that is good for this Country.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree with that, at the same time it shows the depths to which our nation has fallen and how hopeless the situation looked. Now there is hope that some positive outcome might cone out although the manner in which the opposition is behaving shows that Modi has a difficult task ahead of him. I feel that the citizens of India shd come together and teach these dishonest and greedy parties a proper lesson..

Modi is a man of Action. He works silently. But with steely determination. If Modi cannot do what the Country needs, none can do.

rambabu wrote:

Modi is a man of Action. He works silently. But with steely determination. If Modi cannot do what the Country needs, none can do.

I am agree what your wrote, but it is not fair that If modi can't do, none can do.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.