Indian politics has gone deep into selective secularism. Those who were shouting over Dadri have no time to visit or talk about WB riots, no media channel is interested in showing the ground reports over WB riots. All keeping silence. Only one or two news channels have shown small footage over the riots, but no one is interested in discussion about the riot.

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report-bengal-turns-communal-tinderbox-thanks-to-cm-mamata-banerjee-2286480

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Trinamool Congress Supremo Mamata Banerjee's blatant minority appeasement not only causing acute heart burn among Hindus, but has also  emboldened attacks against them at many places. Even High court has come down hard on Mamata's minority appeasement politics.

This is nothing but Vote bank politics and double standards of political Parties in India. The same party along with Congress opposed demonetization of Currency..

rambabu wrote:

Trinamool Congress Supremo Mamata Banerjee's blatant minority appeasement not only causing acute heart burn among Hindus, but has also  emboldened attacks against them at many places. Even High court has come down hard on Mamata's minority appeasement politics.

This is nothing but Vote bank politics and double standards of political Parties in India. The same party along with Congress opposed demonetization of Currency..

It is character of Indian politics, the thing which is right when a party is ruling party will be wrong when the party is in oppoisition.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is character of Indian politics, the thing which is right when a party is ruling party will be wrong when the party is in oppoisition.

I agree. TMC including Congress are against the ruling Party. Anyhow, these opposition parties were not allowed to talk in the Parliament, as they were stalling the Parliamentary proceedings.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree. TMC including Congress are against the ruling Party. Anyhow, these opposition parties were not allowed to talk in the Parliament, as they were stalling the Parliamentary proceedings.

Not only congress but all parties are against ruling. What is status of AAP is Indian politics? Chief of this party is not more than a Joker.

That is sad state of politics in the country. Personal interest, party interest and gaining political brownies are above governance and national interest. All parties are interest in political and vote gain and are in run of power hunger.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

At one time, during the winter sessions of Parliament Modi appropriately said that for the Congress party and the opposition parties Party and personal interests are above the Country. These are the political conditions in India.

Not surprises there! In a state where Durga pooja has been banned at many places just to appease the minority, it comes as no surprise that no one is willing to talk about atrocities on Hindus, for they are no atrocities, it is just a wayward incident as Hindus are at the receiving end. I wonder where is the leftist, intellectual and the truly-patriotic brigade gone??? A team from BJP is not even allowed to enter this town by the state government. 

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

This shows the desperate condition of the opposition Parties. It is not due to love on the minority cminority. but only for the Votes. But, the way in which the BJP, with its People welfare measures like curbing the Black Money, Jan Dhan Yojana to name a few, the opposition parties' efforts are an exercise in futility.

Aren't you way offline here with respect to the topic in discussion?? You are again repeating the same thing which you already did!

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This shows the desperate condition of the opposition Parties. It is not due to love on the minority cminority. but only for the Votes. But, the way in which the BJP, with its People welfare measures like curbing the Black Money, Jan Dhan Yojana to name a few, the opposition parties' efforts are an exercise in futility.

Aren't you way offline here with respect to the topic in discussion?? You are again repeating the same thing which you already did!

For some time, the power was off. In fact when Manoj posted this thread, I was the first one to respond. The repetition may be due to power failure. Not done knowingly.

Your repitition is never done unknowingly or due to power failure. You simply keep repeating and twisting the same words again and again. Do not bother to reply to this thread again./

Now an FIR has been filed by West Bengal Government, against the news reporters for covering riots.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-mamata-govt-files-fir-against-zee-news-for-covering-dhulagarh-riots-says-editor-in-chief-sudhir-chaudhury-2286937

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.