First of all advance wishes for the new year to each one of you and your family. May this new year bring in loads of happiness and peace. 

So whats your new year resolution for this year? and how long do you usually stick to these resolutions... any resolution over the years that you were able to follow religiously?

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A very happy new year to you and all the members here. I do make a few resolutions each year , stick to some only .. Hopefully this year I will have the resolve to keep up to the ones I make 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

happy New year to all.

My New year's resolution is not to make a New year resolution. Because, I know well I cannot stick to my New year Resolution..

A very happy and prosperous New Year to you all.

I have no New Year resolution as usual because what is the use of of resolution which is hard to keep even for 24 hours.

I do what I really like to do without any resolution whatsoever. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well said. Many times I made New year resolutions and forgot about my New year Resolution, very next day.

Happy new year to all too in advance, but my Resolution failed every year, so I didn't make any resolution.

sdfafa

Same to you. all

Let us welcome the year, which is fresh and new. Let us cherish each moment it behold. Let us celebrate this blissful New Year.

all in the same boat... :):) i love to make these resolutions but never stick to them... this year my resolution is to stick to healthy food atleast 5 days a week :):) 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Without making New Year Resolutions too you can Lead a Happy life all along the new year.

I wish you all the best in the year 2017

The time to make a new year resolution has come near and let's us hope that whatever we promise ourselves, we would be able to fulfill our promises next year.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

The time to make a new year resolution has come near and let's us hope that whatever we promise ourselves, we would be able to fulfill our promises next year.

making New year resolution is no doubt good. But these resolutions should be adhered to.

My New year resolution is " Be good and friendly with all."

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.