What is the best thing you remember or that makes 2016 special for you,

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Honestly, 2016 was quite a tough year for me except for some small mercies ..But then I cannot think of any year being really wonder ful as a whole !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Best that happened about 2016 is Demonetization of Currency. Test firing of Agni-V. due to which nuclear deterrence capability of the Country has come of age.

The best thing that happened to me in 2016 is the temporary job I managed to get for 3 years' period. That will keep me busy for 4 hours a day for 5 days a week posted at Canberra starting February 2017.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congrats Sunil, that really seems like a dream job that you must be looking forward to ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

The best thing which happened to me is that I am successful in doing something which I can't portray here it is too private that's why, but I assure you all that, this was the best thing which could happened in my life.

sdfafa

The best thing for me is my daughter she was born in Feb. She completes me and my family :):)

Divya wrote:

The best thing for me is my daughter she was born in Feb. She completes me and my family :):)

Congratulations for the Happy news.

I wish you Happiness all along the year 2017

Thank you said by: Divya

The best thing about 2016 for me is the selection of my career path. I made a decision this year and I am sure and happy for it.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

The best thing about 2016 for me is the selection of my career path. I made a decision this year and I am sure and happy for it.

Congrats and wish you the very best in life and your career in the year to come... :)

Thank you said by: Vishakha Purohit

I am happy to know that 2016 fulfilled all your wishes. Congratulations

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.