The topic is locked.

What will be next action by PM Modi? First action like notebandi was very difficult so now people afraid that what will be next action. I am feeling system operation is necessary time to time as Modi is doing currently.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Next  action of Modi is to implement his welfare programmes with people's active participation and support

i guess digital india continues... with the BHIM app and its implementation which is still in a very native stage... So next onus could be on the making or trying to make india a cashless economy. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

BHIM app i for digital payments ,launched by PM Modi. This app is an Aatdhar based Mobile payment. Though it is in the initial stage, in the long run BHIM is going to give excellent results.

Cashless economy scheme already showing the results.

Notebandi needs to be followed up with measures to ensure that the decision to curb curroption and black money should not fail. Promoting cashless transactions, application like BHIM are steps towards it. I just hope it doesn't loose it's momentum and all the effort doesn't go down the drain

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

E very measure taken up by Modi is targeted  towards the development of the Country. Be assured, nothing will go down in the drain. Modi is a Man of Action.. He stands by his word. The biggest advantage for Modi is he has the support of people

Modi's next action is providing cheap loans for poor, relief for farmers, small businesses. Farmers' credit cards will be converted to RuPay cads in next three months.

I heard that his second action will be against illegal property lets see what he is doing.

sdfafa

Whatever measures he has taken so far has been a positive ones. Now my expectations from him has increased a lot.  Like any other citizens of India, I hope he will take measures to control corruption and will continue his works against black money.

Modi is contemplating on many measures to stop corruption .Right now, , the next action will be against ' benami' properties,. This corruption issue was neglected by the previous government.

His next step is going to be against illegal properties. He is doing good work in all directions and has support of majority. He has a big responsibility to generate more structured jobs. Investment in infrastructure is something we all expect. And my wish is if he could eradicate caste based reservation

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

His next step is going to be against illegal properties. He is doing good work in all directions and has support of majority. He has a big responsibility to generate more structured jobs. Investment in infrastructure is something we all expect. And my wish is if he could eradicate caste based reservation

He will never be able to remove caste based reservation s since it would lead to a civil war!!? However, the property laws need to be looked into especially Benami properties , which was constituted by the UPA but never taken up fully. As of now buying property in the name of wife and children safe guards it , they shd take that away as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.