Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

At least till now budget seems to be people friendly and widely focused. Focus has been mainly made on lower class group like farmers however the  measures has been also taken to improve the infrastructure of the country. Until now it seems this budget fairly covers and fulfills the expectations of people at all the levels. Lets wait and watch for the full detailed budget. 

The Budget ' effect" will be known only after few days.

The budget is a very normal budget. None of you are pointing what is novel in it that was not there in previous budgets. Like parrots parroting it is good all the time has no meaning. Discuss with facts not links.

vijay wrote:

The budget is a very normal budget. None of you are pointing what is novel in it that was not there in previous budgets. Like parrots parroting it is good all the time has no meaning. Discuss with facts not links.

Here are  the best features of India Budget, which I personally like

Exemptions in  Budget 2016 for essential needs.

Proposals to tax EPF.

Market Resilience may be here to stay with stronger than expected fiscal deficit  target

Rs. 70000 Crore allocated for 7 th Pay commission.

This budget more than lived up to our expectations and coming up especially after the demonetization drive it is an excellent budget that takes everything into its fold . Most of the salaried class would have RS 12875 more to spend in a year but according to my own calculations with other benefits I would be saving almost RS 28,000 per year..Added to that is the reduction in the  capital gain period from three to two years which in the long run is mutually beneficial. It's emphasis on agricultural and rural development is another positive feature .Another remarkable step the FM has taken is by cleaning up the political funding ! More such people friendly budgets in the coming years and we will be on the right track of growth ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Overall the budget does seem to be good for the working class. The tax % reduced is a reason to be happy for all. The only disappointment i  feel is that there were speculation that the taxable income limit would be increased and the investment limit would be increased. But these did not happen. I guess the reduced tax % compensates for that

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I liked the property confiscation of debt faulters.

Previous budgets have failed to generate jobs how this one is going to do is not clear. Peanut benefit of Rs1000 per month is being touted a a fantastic measure. 

Well, that is a member's opinion

The Country is appreciating, that the Budget 2017 is the most adventurous Budget that the Country has ever seen.

Let us go step by step in cleaning up the system that had peaked off in corruption. Everything cannot happen all at once but in this budget everybody has something to be happy about. Now the next cleaning up will start with the coming 5 state elections..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.