Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The issue is addressed to respective members. If the situation will not improve, we will take appropriate action. Hope this would solve the issue.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

The issue is addressed is because of one member only which is clear to everyone and hope the admin too sees the larger issue rather than get confined to this specific thread which actually defuses the real issue ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So the issue is settled and reading article is okay if you want to stay in the race of weekly leader board..  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am of the opinion, a member should perform all activities available in the site. 

Presently, we have Q&A Discussions and Voter of the day.And of Course Reading the Articles.

rambabu wrote:

I am of the opinion, a member should perform all activities available in the site. 

Presently, we have Q&A Discussions and Voter of the day.And of Course Reading the Articles.

No sir, I am interested in reading the articles for time being because I need some knowledge for my future articles point_up_2I will read as many as possible from now on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, rambabu
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No sir, I am interested in reading the articles for time being because I need some knowledge for my future articles point_up_2I will read as many as possible from now on.

Welcome. That's upto you.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

So the issue is settled and reading article is okay if you want to stay in the race of weekly leader board..

It becomes an issue for the admin and certain other member(s) who keep posting discussions,  when someone else does it , but one member can do what he wants and it is all fine...That is Democracy on the forums !!

On second thoughts , the admin might think that there are only so many articles to make points from and so many answers to like , so why not let this particular member do it? But I doubt if other members are willing to look at it that way, soon there will be just this member clicking away and the admin looking on..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Wonder what is gained by gathering points an extra 25 bucks. Is it so important or it is ego or something else.

It is definitely immature ego for the member but for all  others it is a matter of discipline and democracy on the forums ..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Its a competitive spirit. The site is not paying a fortune.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.