Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

So you are competing only to collect points!! 

For Rs. 50' which I value very high.

I reckon we'll have to do a fund-raiser and raise Rs 50 every week for our "member in distress". 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

I reckon we'll have to do a fund-raiser and raise Rs 50 every week for our "member in distress". 

Donation in points or in Paisa ??Dizzy Face

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Nowa- I won't give any of them... Rs50x4 is enough for my monthly expenses family

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Yes. Though not for monthly expenses, it gives me satisfaction, that  I WON in a competion, which in my view is quite tough.

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Nowa- I won't give any of them... Rs50x4 is enough for my monthly expenses family

It's a fair deal. Think about it- All of us won't get the headaches that we get because of the said member every week. We won't have to spend on Aspirin. grimacing

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

rambabu wrote:

Yes. Though not for monthly expenses, it gives me satisfaction, that  I WON in a competion, which in my view is quite tough.

I assure you there are better ways to win a competition. 

You don't see an athlete in an Olympic race cutting across the circular field or taking a shortcut to win the race. Every one of them has to travel the same distance and all are bound by the same rules. Same rule applies here. Sadly, there's no one to enforce it. 

If I used the same tactics for collecting points and ended up at the top of the leaderboard, I WON'T BE SATISFIED. 

Give it a thought. 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I assure you there are better ways to win a competition. 

You don't see an athlete in an Olympic race cutting across the circular field or taking a shortcut to win the race. Every one of them has to travel the same distance and all are bound by the same rules. Same rule applies here. Sadly, there's no one to enforce it. 

If I used the same tactics for collecting points and ended up at the top of the leaderboard, I WON'T BE SATISFIED. 

Give it a thought. 

When someone so young can have so much wisdom and understanding , beats me how some old members remain greedy, self centered and uncaring without giving damn as to how their undemocratic and unsocial ways are ruining the forum , of course the admin has to take part of the blame for the prevailing situation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma

Rambabu we are partcipating in a forum and not competing in a sports arena. O

vijay wrote:

Rambabu we are partcipating in a forum and not competing in a sports arena. O

Exactly !

But first, he needs to understand and realize that.

OK.I realized. I realized. No confusion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.