Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Each and every mother, father and guardian serves the nation in a huge way by imparting knowledge to their children. In every house, next generation grows up with the help of the upper generation which helps them to face the future challenges. They learn how to stand for the family, friends, society and the nation which is a great contribution made by every human being in their own capacity. Facing the challenges and overcoming it is another good way to contribute to the country than being dependent on others. Thus, I think every one of us makes some positive contribution. 

shampasaid

I totally agree. One who spreads knowledge is really noble hearted.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Each and every mother, father and guardian serves the nation in a huge way by imparting knowledge to their children. In every house, next generation grows up with the help of the upper generation which helps them to face the future challenges. They learn how to stand for the family, friends, society and the nation which is a great contribution made by every human being in their own capacity. Facing the challenges and overcoming it is another good way to contribute to the country than being dependent on others. Thus, I think every one of us makes some positive contribution. 

True a positive contribution is when we bring up our children to be responsible citizens and follow the law of the land and be honest ..

Boasting and making false claims do not contribute ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Shampa Sadhya

According to my best knowledge, I do good to myself and ensure that I am not doing any harm to anyone else. Hence I feel I do good to my country.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

They say, " Live and Let live "

It means, knowingly,one should not do any harm or think of harming to others. Such behaviour will is welcome. As a result one can lead to a peaceful life. And others too reciprocate in a similar manner.

Thank you said by: RobertP
RobertP wrote:

According to my best knowledge, I do good to myself and ensure that I am not doing any harm to anyone else. Hence I feel I do good to my country.

Yes, absolutely correct. How can we do good to others when we don't do good to ourselves? If we are unable to manage ourselves properly then we won't be able to take care of others. Thus, it's important to remain good and not harm others as well. 

shampasaid

Leading a normal life without harming the society or environment and earning legally is doing good for oneself and the country.

Thank you said by: rambabu
vijay wrote:

Leading a normal life without harming the society or environment and earning legally is doing good for oneself and the country.

Yeah, if we are aware of our responsibilities as a citizen of a nation then that makes an individual person a responsible citizen of a country.

Aditya tripathi wrote:
vijay wrote:

Yeah, if we are aware of our responsibilities as a citizen of a nation then that makes an individual person a responsible citizen of a country.

How many are aware of that ? In a nation filled with people who have been brought up on bribes , short cuts and doles, not many would want to go straight..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: RobertP

Corruption is a cancer of our country. It has been enabled by both the ends. We are losing our tolerance level. We are ready to pay bribe to get things done faster. This mindset has to be eradicated. Without this, we can't eradicate this cancer.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.