Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

But will the site be there?

I doubt as it looks like the captain has abandoned his sinking ship

jabeen wrote:
vijay wrote:

But will the site be there?

I doubt as it looks like the captain has abandoned his sinking ship

If so then, it is a very sorry state. This site was full of active members but now it is a different story. Hope it regains its past form.  

shampasaid

Yes I think site will be there due to contents. Contents are important if its have good value. If people posts some topics on latest version of software then obviously rank of site will increase.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes I think site will be there due to contents. Contents are important if its have good value. If people posts some topics on latest version of software then obviously rank of site will increase.

Why don't you do that , also write some articles ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think peoples who do not want to write article here can participate in forum section which is interesting and make you active also.

Santosh Kumar Singh

That is what most of the members are doing. Most of the members are taking active part in Forums and Question Answers. Because, Article writng  at present is not available

I think article section is there but its not present to write new article that is new information for me. I think if boddunan change the name of article as blog then it will be better.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

I think article section is there but its not present to write new article that is new information for me. I think if boddunan change the name of article as blog then it will be better.

Merely changing the site name or article section names are not going to improve the matter. What is the need of the hour is motivating the members to participate more in different sections. And that motivations are going to come when the administration take active actions in improving the site. So many suggestions have already been given to the administration through forum discussions. But he chose not to respond which is quite disappointing. He might be busy working at his level to improve the site but none of the members are aware about it and so remain demotivated to participate.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I have a good suggestion to all the active members , we can forget about forums or articles which is anyway closed down and follow the example if our clickaholic member rambabu and start clicking on articles ...the admin seems to be very happy with this activity.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Agreed

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.