Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Anyway there is not much traffic on articles or forum nowadays but boddunan is running fine due to active members participation which is also decreasing day by day. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes I think site will be there due to contents. Contents are important if its have good value. If people posts some topics on latest version of software then obviously rank of site will increase.

Why don't you do that , also write some articles ..

I know the decorum of forum is violated and it has become a point gaining thing. Nothing valuable is added. 

Many of us have good quality articles ready on various topics but the site has stopped taking articles. We are not able to submit it. The admin has chosen to be silent despite of so many questions and forum around same topic.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes it's true I think article is not generating much traffic that is the reason that all has stopped posting but in future may be possible to open it.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Yes I think site will be there due to contents. Contents are important if its have good value. If people posts some topics on latest version of software then obviously rank of site will increase.

Why don't you do that , also write some articles ..

I know the decorum of forum is violated and it has become a point gaining thing. Nothing valuable is added. 

Many of us have good quality articles ready on various topics but the site has stopped taking articles. We are not able to submit it. The admin has chosen to be silent despite of so many questions and forum around same topic.

You are absolutely right that there are many members who have the ability to right good articles but on this site there is no scope to manifest their writing skill. I fail too understand why admin is quiet but we have no right to ask him any question.    

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

With some good articles in hand, can anyone tell me about some other sites where I can submit them for some monetary benefits. I publish the creative ones on a women platform and my personal blog. But there are others which I need to publish elsewhere

Arunima Singh wrote:

With some good articles in hand, can anyone tell me about some other sites where I can submit them for some monetary benefits. I publish the creative ones on a women platform and my personal blog. But there are others which I need to publish elsewhere

I too have a couple of articles and I am hoping that the admin may revive it, so holding on for some more time. I cannot discuss about other sites here  .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I think now the audience is looking for practical contents that is the reason ranks of articles are being down day by day and people do not have much time to read the big article. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

Now change the pattern of the article when I write an article then try to include good images and video links to look it practical and presentative manner there started getting good response.

Santosh Kumar Singh

I think life is getting too fast paced. People have less time to read. They prefer videos over print. So video blogs are getting popular and print ones are going down the rank.

Long articles with a good grip on the content is definitely in demand among the research students as well as for various project works in school and college level. For them, the video articles with minimum commentary on the subject is not that useful. Most of the general readers do find long articles quite time consuming and they usually prefer listicles.    

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.