Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Inspite of reading habit taking a hit, the total number books being printed has not come down. I feel that the taste and choice of material has changed among the readers . ..S while writing articles we need to make sure that the article subject is interesting .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The second thing is time is being fast and people do not have time to read so they need practical material. Reading book is different things that can be read by non-internet users also so we can not compare that.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Reading books has its own advantages and for a book lover volume or lack of time is never a deterrent since they make time for it . The greatest problem is the change in lifestyle that has negative impact on books and reading. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes as its time of Digital and computer, mobile etc so People are avoiding hard copy and investing money on it. On the internet, everything is available even you can read a lot of news sites that is the reason newspaper demands are decreasing day by day.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Reading story book while relaxing is only possible when a printed material is in hand and not a computer. For argument sake one can name Kindle but still I feel moving fingers within a book and the smell of the pages matter a lot.   

shampasaid

Thank you said by: jabeen, Kalyani Nandurkar
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Reading story book while relaxing is only possible when a printed material is in hand and not a computer. For argument sake one can name Kindle but still I feel moving fingers within a book and the smell of the pages matter a lot.   

Exactly!!! The pleasures of reading a book by holding it in hand can never be replaced by that of reading from computer or phones however popular they might be. 

And as far as reading news from news sites are concerned, since no one exactly controls the news that are being published online, many fake news are being spread through internet. So its better to depend on news published in newspapers.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Very true , Kindle has it's uses because you have the choice to read what you want but books are something else altogether. I never fail to carry at least one book when I have to travel ..

vijay wrote:

When peanuts are paid for writing articles obviously the  site will start declining. It is clear the owners are not  interested  and seem to be themselves demotivated.

I agree, its the typical Indian ( Hindu ) mentality. No desire to conquer and reach the top. One can just see how BlastingNews.com is flourishing and I have over 1000 posts and $ 2000 from the site. Why cant an Indian do it?

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

When peanuts are paid for writing articles obviously the  site will start declining. It is clear the owners are not  interested  and seem to be themselves demotivated.

I agree, its the typical Indian ( Hindu ) mentality. No desire to conquer and reach the top. One can just see how BlastingNews.com is flourishing and I have over 1000 posts and $ 2000 from the site. Why cant an Indian do it?

I don't think it's got anything to do with religion to be a conqueror or a loser but all about what is one good at. I earn in the range of $500-1000 per month online even being busy with my offline work. It's all about spare time, availability of time and your willingness.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes time matters on earning good money but due to lot of fake sites peoples are wasting his important time so first we need to make sure site is not fake before start working.

Santosh Kumar Singh

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.