This year, the temperature is rising during day time. We are feeling like month of March has started instead of January. This is alarming situation for global warming.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In my area it's not like March but maximum temperature of the day is on a bit higher side. The temp today is 27-07 and expected to remain 23-07 tomorrow. I am expecting it to go further down in coming days.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Category: Discussions 8 hours ago

This year, the temperature is rising during day time. We are feeling like month of March has started instead of January. This is alarming situation for global warming.

It would be better if you mentioned which place you are talking about . In my own city if Mangalore we are having very pleasant days and nights 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Category: Discussions 8 hours ago

It would be better if you mentioned which place you are talking about . In my own city if Mangalore we are having very pleasant days and nights 

I am from Rajasthan, and these days sun is shining during day time and this is affecting growth of crops like wheat. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Generally speaking this year has been extremely cold in many parts of the world. It is definitely due to the global warming which can change the pattern , raising the temperature in some parts while some other parts face extreme cold. I am sure we will get to see more of this changing pattern in the coming years 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Delhi, the days are bright and sunny. Comparatively the temperature is quite high because Delhi has not witnessed the foggy morning rather they are quite smoggy. Well, by the evening it is quite chilled.  

shampasaid

I am in Abu Dhabi and it's so pleaseat  with a bit of chill at night

From the last few days the weather of Delhi has changed considerably. It is quite cold these days. 

shampasaid

Last week we drove up to Sakleshpur up in the Western Ghats to attend a house warming ceremony of one of our friends who has inherited a coffee estate measuring 86 acres and now built a house amidst it. It was really an experience spending a day there , was chilly and very cold at night. Early morning we were greeted by thick fog that lasted almost till mid morning. According to  the estate workers who have been living there all their lives , this year has been unusually cold and this in turn has made other closeby places cooler as well. I sincerely hope we dont have an unusually warm/hot summer season.

There is noticeable changes in the climatic conditions in many places. For instance, here in Imphal we usually experience warm weather after Shankranti. But this year,  we are still experiencing cold weather in morning and at night.

usha manohar wrote:

Last week we drove up to Sakleshpur up in the Western Ghats to attend a house warming ceremony of one of our friends who has inherited a coffee estate measuring 86 acres and now built a house amidst it. It was really an experience spending a day there , was chilly and very cold at night. Early morning we were greeted by thick fog that lasted almost till mid morning. According to  the estate workers who have been living there all their lives , this year has been unusually cold and this in turn has made other closeby places cooler as well. I sincerely hope we dont have an unusually warm/hot summer season.

Absolutely! It's scary. I am really afraid, hope summer will not be too hot! 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.