Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are many private companies are there in India where they will be paid more than government jobs. But, worst part in Private companies are our jobs are not secure and we wont get any earnings after our retirement. 

And there a policy in a private companies like "Less pay and get more work". 

Vinu

In private job they pay good money after good experience but if you want to earn more money then need to change job quickly then you can grow 50 to 70 percent in 2 to 3 years.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

In general, any company would like to hire candidates for as less money as possible. It's just the way it goes. We need to negotiate well for the best salary.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

In general, any company would like to hire candidates for as less money as possible. It's just the way it goes. We need to negotiate well for the best salary.

True...however, in private MNCs it all depends on how best you perform and are able to present your performance well in front of the top brass. Only then you can earn really well!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If you are joining as a fresher, you background matters and students from some institutes are recruited at higher salary than others. If you are switching company then your current pay scale becomes a benchmark for your future salary.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Private companies MNCs or start-ups pay you based on various factors two of which are most important is your qualification, your qualification whether it is apt for the job role you are being hired for, your experiece (newbie/veteran) etc. Most orgs also look for the right attitude as well. One you clear all these parameters, it is up to the individual to make it big in any company, be it private, big MNCs, start-ups. Getting promotions, is one thing but making sure you continue getting bonus etc. depends how much effort u put in your work irrespective of the role.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Private companies MNCs or start-ups pay you based on various factors two of which are most important is your qualification, your qualification whether it is apt for the job role you are being hired for, your experiece (newbie/veteran) etc. Most orgs also look for the right attitude as well. One you clear all these parameters, it is up to the individual to make it big in any company, be it private, big MNCs, start-ups. Getting promotions, is one thing but making sure you continue getting bonus etc. depends how much effort u put in your work irrespective of the role.

It is not always true that private company paid less than government companies. In private package is depends on your exposer. Better you performed you will get better. 

It is just because of so much population or unemployment . the work which we are doing in the salary of Rs. 25000/-. Some people ready to do the same work in Rs. 15000/- . Because of that companies get the option and they give less salary..

simmi wrote:

It is just because of so much population or unemployment . the work which we are doing in the salary of Rs. 25000/-. Some people ready to do the same work in Rs. 15000/- . Because of that companies get the option and they give less salary..

Unemployment is main reason of low payment in private sector. Employees of private sector are not organized. 

Its not true, few private companies pay handsome salaries. I am in a mnc but they take lots of work from us but pay good salary. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.