Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

RSS should be there because its future protection group for Hindus and at least something we have to protect yourself otherwise if something happen then what you will do as we are not united everywhere like in forum also different people and different views is best example. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

RSS is very important in India and has to lead. But RSS also is changing, I remember old RSS stalwarts were against caste-based reservations, what happened to that?

MG Singh wrote:

RSS is very important in India and has to lead. But RSS also is changing, I remember old RSS stalwarts were against caste-based reservations, what happened to that?

Change is the only permanent feature in life , so why shd RSS not change ? I feel that there is more advantage in adapting to changing times than remaining rigid.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Change or no change does not matter and only matter things is some group are there to support all Hindus and due to that other group will keep in mind before attacking.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Change is the only permanent feature in life , so why shd RSS not change ? I feel that there is more advantage in adapting to changing times than remaining rigid.

As @MG Singh mentioned that the RSS stalwarts were against caste based reservations but it seems at present RSS is changing for the worse. RSS should change for the good and help to build a beautiful India.    

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

As @MG Singh mentioned that the RSS stalwarts were against caste based reservations but it seems at present RSS is changing for the worse. RSS should change for the good and help to build a beautiful India.    

I don't see how they have changed for the worse ..the only caste based statement was as follows from what I know and they cannot go against the constitution.

Asked about reservation, Mr. Gopal said reservation had the backing of the Constitution, so it was legitimate. But there could be discussions if any issue came up.

Just before the Bihar elections, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat courted controversy by >calling for a review of the reservation system. Then, the RSS said reservation should continue till there was no discrimination.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I don't see how they have changed for the worse ..the only caste based statement was as follows from what I know and they cannot go against the constitution.

Asked about reservation, Mr. Gopal said reservation had the backing of the Constitution, so it was legitimate. But there could be discussions if any issue came up.

Just before the Bihar elections, RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat courted controversy by >calling for a review of the reservation system. Then, the RSS said reservation should continue till there was no discrimination.

What I feel is that the political system is getting rotten by every passing day. When the people thought that the parliamentarians would not get payment for the suspended period or when the house did not function due to chaos, they got a 100% hike in their allowances and other benefits instead. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MG Singh wrote:

The BJP should not be smug. There is a real chance of 2004 repeating itself as History also repeats.Modi must fulfill his promises and not keep talking about beef and Ram temple.

They are really very flexible. They will talk about beef in U.P. but  for them beef is yummy in Kerala and Meghalaya. They will talk of Hindu nationalism in U.P. and other Hindi states  but will ally with separatist , anti national, subversive elements elsewhere.  Rama Temple is an issue in Hindu majority states of North but this is not even a talking point in Tamilnadu and Kerala.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Flexibility is a good thing because we need to change but with some conviction...however we have seen how with changing times all political parties change their stand ,back track on their promises etc etc , been happening since decades so nothing new and it is not as if BJP has invented flexibility ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.