I am answering polls daily almost & I have observed that the Poll question is not in line with the category assigned to it, isn't it good to have some check on this to assign the right category, that will give the members a genuine experience of a professional website, like many of the polls are placed in "funny polls" though it may be apt for another category, your comments please...

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Probably you're right at this point as some members are not careful enough while choosing category properly. However, it's not possible to edit categories of all the questions since it would need more man-power than available currently.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Also there have repeated polls that are appearing giving the users the option of duplicate voting for some polls. I could vote to the same question 2 times, that is when it comes again on the site.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.