Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

One thing for sure that he has guts to take tough decisions and not go for populist one. He has taken a big risk with GST which was there in discussion for a decade and never implemented. He might loose 2019 like Atalji but that doesn't make him an inefficient PM and neither was Atalji.

This is my personal view and one might differ. But if I am asked to name efficient PM of my country, I will definitely name Modi along with Atalji and Narsimha Rao. 

Yes ! he has guts to compromise the security of India by having the lowest defense budget of the GDP  ever since independence and reducing the requirement of 126 rafale planes to 36. Greatest Indian PM? 

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

In Mahabharta while one wife of Pandu went for Sati, other one called Kunti lived a life of dignity. Mahabharata is a classic book which has all shades and nuances and a whole gamut of human sides..Nothing comes in black and white and there is a shade of grey.

I totally agree with Usha that Hinduism has been one of the most progressive religion and has undergone a lot of reforms.

May be it is only and only example in Mahabhar of Sati. No now that was situation at that time. But in Rajput community women used to be sati because it was their believe that we live life dignity so we also died with it. 

If Sati brought dignity than why was it stopped and equated with murder. Very sad that you are extolling such views which have no place in the civilized world.

I am not in favor of Sati tradition. It is evil. But I write here what I read in some books on Rajputs.

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

One thing for sure that he has guts to take tough decisions and not go for populist one. He has taken a big risk with GST which was there in discussion for a decade and never implemented. He might loose 2019 like Atalji but that doesn't make him an inefficient PM and neither was Atalji.

This is my personal view and one might differ. But if I am asked to name efficient PM of my country, I will definitely name Modi along with Atalji and Narsimha Rao. 

While there are many things wrong with BJP and It's leaders including Me Modi , there is no one who matches home in stature and commitment. However, BJP has to let go of certtain issues that don't really help the people or talkless about such issues and diaciibe the various firebrand leaders who shoot away without thinking , bringing down the image of the party.

These firebrand leader are in every party. For leader of parties it is not possible to control on tongue of all leaders. No doubt these are bringing down image of party.

One of the biggest blunder is the introduction of 2000 notes which raises eyebrows. High denomination notes are not good for economy and hence 500 & 1000 Notes were banned, then 2000 Note is brought. I still do not understand what was the purpose then! Introduction of 2000 Notes I believe has taken the belief out of demonitization. RBI data and everything shows nothing that Black money was detected.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

One of the biggest blunder is the introduction of 2000 notes which raises eyebrows. High denomination notes are not good for economy and hence 500 & 1000 Notes were banned, then 2000 Note is brought. I still do not understand what was the purpose then! Introduction of 2000 Notes I believe has taken the belief out of demonitization. RBI data and everything shows nothing that Black money was detected.

I think I know the purpose. They will let the black money holders store them and suddenly ban the notes. That will solve the issue once for ever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

epraneeth77 wrote:

I am also thinking it that when 500 and 1000 notes were banned what is the purpose of 2000 note. It is news today that government slow down printing of 2000 note. Indeed higher demoniation note make easy to give and take bribe.

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I am also thinking it that when 500 and 1000 notes were banned what is the purpose of 2000 note. It is news today that government slow down printing of 2000 note. Indeed higher demoniation note make easy to give and take bribe.

Bribe is a bribe with any denomination as long as it is unaccounted for ...that was the whole purpose of demonetization.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Bribe is a bribe with any denomination as long as it is unaccounted for ...that was the whole purpose of demonetization.

Yes but demonetisation did not stop or even lessen bribe giving. Demonetization is one of the reasons for Modi defeat in Hindi heartland. 

I wrote 2 years back that Modi will fail  and everybody was saying no and ridiculing Rahul.  It has happened and we await the route of Modi in north India. 

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

But giving and taking bribe is easy in big denomination. Note of 2000 make it easy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.