Modi like Vajpayee came into power on a string of promises but 4 years down the line he has proved he is a step behind the UPA.  For the first time, the 6 southern states have joined hands and demanded greater allocation of revenue. As it stands for every rupee recovered from 6 southern states only 30 paise come to the south and the rest goes to North Indian Hindi states. This is creating a big divide and one should not forget that East Pakistan broke away from Pakistan on THIS Ground( allocation of revenue).

Let the armed forces on which the country rests being downgraded and OROP as per approval of Parliament not passed and INDIAN DEFENSE BUDGET REDUCED> how silly.

Talking always of Jai Shri Ram when people want food and jobs.No action on Kashmir and almost lost the valley. There are tens of other points and yet NOT A SINGLE NAME has come forward who had stored black money. Its time Modi was sent home.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Of course it is your view but the way I look at it , it is a very biased view because all the problems have always been there created and left to escalate for decades ...Kashmir has been boiling since the eighties and to question only Modi is unfair so also the other issues.. The OROP controversy was started by Indira Gandhi and let to continue by her descendants.. 

http://www.catchnews.com/national-news/what-makes-indira-gandhi-the-mother-of-orop-controversy-1441540775.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Of course it is your view but the way I look at it , it is a very biased view because all the problems have always been there created and left to escalate for decades ...Kashmir has been boiling since the eighties and to question only Modi is unfair so also the other issues.. The OROP controversy was started by Indira Gandhi and let to continue by her descendants.. 

http://www.catchnews.com/national-news/what-makes-indira-gandhi-the-mother-of-orop-controversy-1441540775.html

Hello, usha@always great interacting with you. Yes, Indira Gandhi reduced pensions by 30% but what stopped Modi from restoring them? His reduction of the defense budget is unpardonable. He has dragged.his feet in so many issues yet got time to approve 10-year jail term for killing a cow. This talk of Ram Mandir is becoming sickening.you cannot set aside an event of history. Babar won fair and square - that is the bottom line. People were not bothered of Ram Mandir till BJP raked it up

Thank you said by: usha manohar

You are not right regarding the Babri Mass d and ssue since it was always there right from.tje time it was built. The matter was not settled even after Independence for obvious reasons

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-complete-history-of-Babri-Masjid-from-its-construction-to-demolition

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Show Modi the door and elect whom? Rahul Gandhi?? for Indian unity? Are you seriously kidding??/ Already all the known traitors like Mamata, Akhilesh, RG, Kejri etc. have joined hands and are introducing the likes of Hardik Patel, Mewani etc. who have done quite well in dividing Indians further. Now Karnataka govt. is further planning division based on caste by granting a separate status to Lingayats...and you are saying Modi is not good for Indian unity??? There is more to India that OROP which even previous government failed to address so not fair to blame only Modi for it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar, jabeen

The way people are getting disillusioned including the staunch and blind supporters of the saffron party, it is very likely that there will be no repetition of  2014  at best the saffron party may form government with numerous allies without own single party majority as A.B. Vajpayee did.  But even this is unlikely. More likely is the ouster of the saffron party.  They consider themselves nationalist and make a noise of this but look at their allies. In Kashmir,  PDP,  in Punjab Pro Khalistani elements, in Meghalaya a party that burnt Tricolor some time back, in Tripura a party that seeks to separate from India, in West Bengal the separatist Gurkha party and so on. A party is known by its allies just as an individual is known by the company he keeps.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: MG Singh

The opposition led by Congress would be very happy to see a defeated BJP ! And what will they do after that ? More scams , more appeasement and more division on the basis of caste and religion !!!? Do we seriously want that ? Just imagine a stupid and imnature individual , pampered by family name and easy and luxurious living funded by the tax payers ruling the nation as if it is his birth right 

usha manohar wrote:

The opposition led by Congress would be very happy to see a defeated BJP ! And what will they do after that ? More scams , more appeasement and more division on the basis of caste and religion !!!? Do we seriously want that ? Just imagine a stupid and imnature individual , pampered by family name and easy and luxurious living funded by the tax payers ruling the nation as if it is his birth right 

I agree with the point mentioned, but BJP has rather become a team which is always hell bent on opposing & criticizing other parties than focusing on doing more work, new projects, ideas or to work successfully in its previously said manifesto.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:

No dearth of scams in NDA era as well. Court has acquitted ALL in 2G scam, so? BJP or Congress cannot counter caste as it is part of constitution. However it was expected bjp would take a lead but it did nothing.They have shown zeal in implementing aadhar card, other things be damned.

Criticizing Rahul is really without foundation.I would like anybody to give me examples from history where the privileged were NOT rulers.in 9 cases out of 10 only the aristocrats lead a nation. Look at India also Jinnah, Gandhi, Nehru was all from the elite class. Even Bose and Tagore were from top echelons of society. Do people feel in place of Rahul a beggar would be a good ruler?Rahul astrological as I have earlier written is destined to rule India and nobody will stop it. Modi has Napoleonic 12th  house and everybody knows what happened to Napoleon.

It is not about birth or privilege but about capability and commitment which I am sorry is totally lacking in Rahul. In fact I would say that he is totally incapable of leading a nation whatever may be his astrological predictions may be. As far as ruling India, I can well believe that because even Deve Gowda ruled for a few months simply by chance ...Bigger scams involving the family directly under UPA have been nicely dusted under the carpet with no evidence left so let us not fool ourselves...The party institutionalised corruption under their rule more so under Indira Gandhi and it is a well known fact. Simply because Modi has not done what one expected , does not lower his stature. However, it is a fact that the NDA could have performed better but with all that they have done very well .. If people criticise it is simply because they want to do so and not after analysing the pros and cons and then taking a stand.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.