Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

It is not about birth or privilege but about capability and commitment which I am sorry is totally lacking in Rahul. In fact I would say that he is totally incapable of leading a nation whatever may be his astrological predictions may be. As far as ruling India, I can well believe that because even Deve Gowda ruled for a few months simply by chance ...Bigger scams involving the family directly under UPA have been nicely dusted under the carpet with no evidence left so let us not fool ourselves...The party institutionalised corruption under their rule more so under Indira Gandhi and it is a well known fact. Simply because Modi has not done what one expected , does not lower his stature. However, it is a fact that the NDA could have performed better but with all that they have done very well .. If people criticise it is simply because they want to do so and not after analysing the pros and cons and then taking a stand.

Couldn't have expressed it better myself! Seriously, I can't understand this attitude! People bore with patience while the congress looted us all in every which way they liked, forcing Modi to take some rather harsh steps when he took up the role of PM, including that of demonetization. Just because he failed to take decisions which people would like or because the results are not instantaneous, people do not want to wait at all, while they waited so much longer with the previous goons. As far as his agenda for the Ram Mandir etc. goes, I am with him totally, label me what you like, but I feel that building a proper Ram Mandir in its rightful place is what the Hindus - the original and true people of India need at this moment. While advanced countries in Europe are officially recognised as nbeing Christian countries, I feel there is no way wrong or regressive in declaring India a Hindu state, declaring us as secular has actually damaged the morale of our country more than anything else.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is not about birth or privilege but about capability and commitment which I am sorry is totally lacking in Rahul. In fact I would say that he is totally incapable of leading a nation whatever may be his astrological predictions may be. As far as ruling India, I can well believe that because even Deve Gowda ruled for a few months simply by chance ...Bigger scams involving the family directly under UPA have been nicely dusted under the carpet with no evidence left so let us not fool ourselves...The party institutionalised corruption under their rule more so under Indira Gandhi and it is a well known fact. Simply because Modi has not done what one expected , does not lower his stature. However, it is a fact that the NDA could have performed better but with all that they have done very well .. If people criticise it is simply because they want to do so and not after analysing the pros and cons and then taking a stand.

Couldn't have expressed it better myself! Seriously, I can't understand this attitude! People bore with patience while the congress looted us all in every which way they liked, forcing Modi to take some rather harsh steps when he took up the role of PM, including that of demonetization. Just because he failed to take decisions which people would like or because the results are not instantaneous, people do not want to wait at all, while they waited so much longer with the previous goons. As far as his agenda for the Ram Mandir etc. goes, I am with him totally, label me what you like, but I feel that building a proper Ram Mandir in its rightful place is what the Hindus - the original and true people of India need at this moment. While advanced countries in Europe are officially recognised as nbeing Christian countries, I feel there is no way wrong or regressive in declaring India a Hindu state, declaring us as secular has actually damaged the morale of our country more than anything else.

Kalyani , I have a Hindu friend living in Bangladesh which as we all know is  a Muslim country with a very small population of Hindus and Buddhists. He says that they are happy and don't feel threatened because they accept that it is an Islamic state and as such they need to follow the Constitution. In fact everything would become a lot easier if India declares a state religion like majority of the developed nations have done. They are all far more secular and democratic than us ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Kalyani , I have a Hindu friend living in Bangladesh which as we all know is  a Muslim country with a very small population of Hindus and Buddhists. He says that they are happy and don't feel threatened because they accept that it is an Islamic state and as such they need to follow the Constitution. In fact everything would become a lot easier if India declares a state religion like majority of the developed nations have done. They are all far more secular and democratic than us ..

I agree. There are many Muslims too who feel that teh Ram Mandir should be built in its rightful place so as the rightful place of Kashi Vishanath temple be given back to Hindus on which site the Gyanwapi Masjid was built forcefully. All over the world, all communities have their own places of worship built with appropriate dignity and grandeur, eg. Vatican City, Mecca, various grand mosques in Arab countries etc. It is only the Hindus who have not been able to build their rightful symbols. The Jews had to fight for thousands of years and suffer severe oppression but at least now they can go visit their Wailing Wall freely. It is only us who are unable to do so because our country is secular.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You guys are talking about Temple in Ayodhya but do you know what is happening in other places? I live near by and frequent these places so know the situation better than most of you do. Recently a tunnel was found right under the Kashi Vishvanath Temple -

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/varanasi/varanasi-secret-basement-passage-found-near-kashi-vishwanath-temple/articleshow/62548567.cms

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

A man's capability is decided only when he sits in the hot seat. Maharajah Ranjit Singh was only 16 when he started to unite the Sikh Misls. Alexander had no experience when he became the ruler at 14. These men were judged ONLY when they assumed power. That is the bottom line. Rajiv in power can only be judged at that time. I am afraid the Saffron brigade which does a lot of doublespeak won't be happy because he is the most acceptable face of the opposition. I am only wondering as to the time of the 12th house acting for Modi. In 2019 or 2024? He is bound to be defeated  Even in 2019 he won't be able to repeat 2014. He had his chance of changing history but got embroiled in narrow politics of religion, cow, Mandir. My grandfather tells me in 20-30 of last century nobody ever heard of Ram temple which was unearthed by  BJP only for electoral gains.

The Ram Mandir is NOT an emotive issue in most parts of India, Punjab, South India, Bengal, and Assam. Only in UP are the people worked up about Ram Temple. I studied for years at Stanes and Lovedale( Lawrence school ) Ooty and spent a lot of time ( years in Madras, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Trivandrum etc. People in the south have no connection with Ram Mandir. BJP is just trying to whip up emotions on the issue. It's about time this party which promised a lot is sent home. India is too big for a man with a limited horizon. 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Modi tries to rule by giving strong bhashans and thinks problem is solved. He has no bridges with the opposition so parliament is not functioning. His aim is to keep winning elections and believe job is over. He is not a solution oriented but a showman personality. It is time someone else is given a chance. 

Mr Modi's speeches are limited to specific purpose only whereas the 16 going on nearly 50 Rahul Baba's daily mindless speeches,tirade against Modi and abuse are probably acceptable to some..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The discussion on Rahul versus Modi appear unsuitable in parliamentary democracy. We don't have a presidential system.  The people elect MPs and not ministers. We need vote for a political party of our choice.  It is for the elected MPs to choose Prime minister and not for common people like us who vote only for MP in particular constituencies and no more.  Modi will get votes only in his constituency in Gujarat or Varanasi if he contests there.. and similarly Rahul in Amethi . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

A man's capability is decided only when he sits in the hot seat. Maharajah Ranjit Singh was only 16 when he started to unite the Sikh Misls. Alexander had no experience when he became the ruler at 14. These men were judged ONLY when they assumed power. That is the bottom line. Rajiv in power can only be judged at that time. I am afraid the Saffron brigade which does a lot of doublespeak won't be happy because he is the most acceptable face of the opposition. I am only wondering as to the time of the 12th house acting for Modi. In 2019 or 2024? He is bound to be defeated  Even in 2019 he won't be able to repeat 2014. He had his chance of changing history but got embroiled in narrow politics of religion, cow, Mandir. My grandfather tells me in 20-30 of last century nobody ever heard of Ram temple which was unearthed by  BJP only for electoral gains.

Rahul Gandhi has been on the hot seat for well over a decade and we have all seen what exactly he is capable of, tearing his own government s papers , showing scant respect for the PM nor the office he held. ..imagine what could happen if he became The PM !!!??

You seem to overlook facts in your enthusiasm in condemning BJP for every ill  this nation faces today ...if you have the time and the patience you shd go thro this link to know the entire Babri Masjid issue and the politics played over it by the previous politicians ..many people had not heard of it because there was no electronicedia those days to make us aware of every little issue and it does not mean that there was no issue just that someone was not aware of it ..

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-complete-history-of-Babri-Masjid-from-its-construction-to-demolition

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.