Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is not about birth or privilege but about capability and commitment which I am sorry is totally lacking in Rahul. In fact I would say that he is totally incapable of leading a nation whatever may be his astrological predictions may be. As far as ruling India, I can well believe that because even Deve Gowda ruled for a few months simply by chance ...Bigger scams involving the family directly under UPA have been nicely dusted under the carpet with no evidence left so let us not fool ourselves...The party institutionalised corruption under their rule more so under Indira Gandhi and it is a well known fact. Simply because Modi has not done what one expected , does not lower his stature. However, it is a fact that the NDA could have performed better but with all that they have done very well .. If people criticise it is simply because they want to do so and not after analysing the pros and cons and then taking a stand.

A man's capability is decided only when he sits in the hot seat. Maharajah Ranjit Singh was only 16 when he started to unite the Sikh Misls. Alexander had no experience when he became the ruler at 14. These men were judged ONLY when they assumed power. That is the bottom line. Rajiv in power can only be judged at that time. I am afraid the Saffron brigade which does a lot of doublespeak won't be happy because he is the most acceptable face of the opposition. I am only wondering as to the time of the 12th house acting for Modi. In 2019 or 2024? He is bound to be defeated  Even in 2019 he won't be able to repeat 2014. He had his chance of changing history but got embroiled in narrow politics of religion, cow, Mandir. My grandfather tells me in 20-30 of last century nobody ever heard of Ram temple which was unearthed by  BJP only for electoral gains.

Rahul Gandhi has been on the hot seat for well over a decade and we have all seen what exactly he is capable of, tearing his own government s papers , showing scant respect for the PM nor the office he held. ..imagine what could happen if he became The PM !!!??

You seem to overlook facts in your enthusiasm in condemning BJP for every ill  this nation faces today ...if you have the time and the patience you shd go thro this link to know the entire Babri Masjid issue and the politics played over it by the previous politicians ..many people had not heard of it because there was no electronicedia those days to make us aware of every little issue and it does not mean that there was no issue just that someone was not aware of it ..

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-complete-history-of-Babri-Masjid-from-its-construction-to-demolition

Thanks for the link. As far as I am aware myself, Ram Mandir has always been an issue and a matter close to the hearts of most Hindus. When I was very young, I still remember a close relative, my father's maternal aunt always talking about it and how it would mean a dream come true for her and thousands others to see a Ram Mandir built over the site in Ayodhya. I do not know where MG Singh gets his facts from, but lately he seems to think each and every thing is the fault of the BJP! Quite Weird!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
MG Singh wrote:

The Ram Mandir is NOT an emotive issue in most parts of India, Punjab, South India, Bengal, and Assam. Only in UP are the people worked up about Ram Temple. I studied for years at Stanes and Lovedale( Lawrence school ) Ooty and spent a lot of time ( years in Madras, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Trivandrum etc. People in the south have no connection with Ram Mandir. BJP is just trying to whip up emotions on the issue. It's about time this party which promised a lot is sent home. India is too big for a man with a limited horizon. 

Isn't it like saying Golden Temple is irrelevant in most parts of the country but Punjab? It was not and everyone shared their feeling equally when Sikhs were killed mercilessly. By the way, politicians have always put their own interest ahead of public feelings and sentiments and paid dearly for that.

Actually the political parties should not be a party in religious matters like in most democracy. But we the Indians are different from others as we accommodate all and sundry in our society including Burmese Rohingya and Bangladeshi and place them ahead of our ownselves, (Sardar Manmohan Singh- Muslims have the first right on public assets of this country) I would loved his statement if he said - Local Muslims have the equal right on everything that this country has for its citizens. 

By the way, is there any doubt in anyone's mind that more than 4500 mosques were built demolishing the temples? So, what if one temple is rebuilt which is faith of hundreds of millions people if not billions?

Note- I am not a religious person but there should be some justice for majority population of this country too. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar

I agree with MG Singh that Ram Mandir is not an emotive issue in South India atleast as I am not really connected to the idea of the issue which does not seem so significant that it warrants my emotive expression & support to one side of the coin. There is only a circulation in whatsapp about the support to Ram Mandir, nothing else than that really happens in terms of emotions. BJP is just trying to take advantage of the issue & Subramanium Swamy is adding fuel to the fire.

That is not at all a point of discussion or a national issue that will warrant votes to a Party, but as is the nature of Politics, they publicise, promote & act as the custodians of one or few ideas of interest of the religion in the name of garnering votes & support.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Same thing goes with Lingayat issue. I was not aware of the issue or heard about Lingayat community until Sidhrammaya started it.So does that mean Congress is doing it for a purpose? Each area has its own issues which need to be tackled at local level.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

Same thing goes with Lingayat issue. I was not aware of the issue or heard about Lingayat community until Sidhrammaya started it.So does that mean Congress is doing it for a purpose? Each area has its own issues which need to be tackled at local level.

Exactly!! If congress was so secular as they claim, then why did they rope in Hardik Patel and create a total ruckus on the issue of the Patels when it is as clear as crystal that the Patel community is one such community which does not need any kind of reservation or financial assistance?? Why did Rahul Gandhi sport a janeu over his spotless white kurta claiming to be a Brahmin and visit all kinds of temples in Gujarat if religion is not something they wish to associate with? Why riot over so-called oppression of Muslims in Assam and Myanmar in Azad Maidan, Mumbai and destroy a memorial to martyred soldiers?? Now this lingayat issue is clearly further divisive politics!

@epraneeth, probably Ram Mandir may not be close to hearts of people in South because they have their grand Tirupati Balaji temple, but we in other parts of India want to have a Ram Mandir on its rightful site, I may add, that I am not a very religious person as Sunil has said about himself. However, I am a devout Hindu, I believe in certain values and definitely feel that as a community who has a rightful claim on this land and country, we want to see the ancient temple restored. Same thing goes for Kashi Vishwanath temple too, so many have fought and died for it too, but it still suffers the same destiny as Ram Mandir.

Thank you said by: suni51

Religion ,esp  Hinduism has become like a football in the hands of our politicians . They dare not speak of other religions but anything goes where Hinduism is concerned. So no wonder some of those who are firm believers in their faith have become touchy about the issue. If tney don't have the freedom to dfend their religion in Hindustan where else can they do so ? The situation has become ridiculous now. One of my Christian friend was telling me , some Hindus are so fanatic that they are found in temples all the time ...she herself goes to church almost every morning and s a very religious person.i pointed this out to her and she had no answer . This situation is ceatef by our grand old Communal party which has absolutely no ethics.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Religion ,esp  Hinduism has become like a football in the hands of our politicians . They dare not speak of other religions but anything goes where Hinduism is concerned. So no wonder some of those who are firm believers in their faith have become touchy about the issue. If tney don't have the freedom to dfend their religion in Hindustan where else can they do so ? The situation has become ridiculous now. One of my Christian friend was telling me , some Hindus are so fanatic that they are found in temples all the time ...she herself goes to church almost every morning and s a very religious person.i pointed this out to her and she had no answer . This situation is ceatef by our grand old Communal party which has absolutely no ethics.

Yes Usha, I have experienced this same kind of ridicule from my a couple of my Christian friends too, and their families are ones that hardly take a household decision without consulting their pastor, including which school they should send their kids too. It is this false secular mindset that has brainwashed the entire population and allows others to ridicule Hindus and their customs. Liberals take great enjoyment in calling each and every Hindu custom as being superstition while they have no hesitation in hailing Mother Teresa when she was granted Sainthood because she spent her entire life seemingly helping poor while she was coersing them to convert to Christianity in reality. Miracles are accepted and recommended when they want to beatify their nuns but they HAVE to call our sadhus and saints as being fake conmen. That is the result of being ruled by secular khangressis.

Let's wait and watch as it's just the beginning of the game before 2019 general elections. Many would join, part ways and rejoin according to the current wave of affairs especially in the name of religion, depressed, suppressed and OBC and not to forget another term created 'Maha Dalit'. Let's see if more categories and caste will surface before the mega contest. Funny but true for Indian kind of politics. 

I think we need to support Modi until any other leader come in to picture there is no replacement of Modi currently in India so Modi is best option for all.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

In Karnataka Congress is leaving no stone unturned ..all the mosques and churches in our district have been ordered to vote only for Congress , by the area MLAs and  Christians as a community have always hated BJP without any valid reason...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.