The topic is locked.

Major armed forces related policy decisions by the Government.

1. Half baked OROP

2. Delayed implementation of 7th Pay Commission. Loss of allowances.

3. Reducing disability pension

4. Reduction in military's stature within MoD

5. No NFU

6. Reducing Rafale deal to 36 aircrafts

7. No make in India project has taken off

8. Third defence minister in four years. Indicates the HIGH PRIORITY accorded to defence

9. Lowest ever defence budget since independence in terms of percentage of GDP

10. Proposal to put Coast Guard under MHA

11. Proposal to amalgamate Assam Rifles with ITBP and put it under MHA

12. Ceding space in Maldives to China. Modi has never visited Maldives 

13. Mishandling of Kashmir issue. No progress on promises made in Manifesto

14. Allowed Pak Team to visit and inspect Pathankot IAF Base. Ridiculous

15. Another committee - Defence Planning Committee. With increased powers to the NSA. Half baked decision

This is from a soldiers viewpoint and its important as India's freedom and progress depends ONLY on armed forces and as such Modi needs to GO!

16. Took away rations of officers in peace at stations. Landmark increase in GDP????

17. Opening up of roads in Cantonments. Shameless political gimmick. First concrete decision taken by Nirmala Sitaraman

Warning Chandragupta, Chanakya had said, “The day the soldier has to demand his dues will be a sad day for Magadha for then, on that day, you will have lost all moral sanction to be king.” Sadly in India, under the present government, this has become the norm.

Vote wisely next year n tell your friends n relatives too

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Frankly what I have written is not a point of discussion as these are facts. Clausewitz wrote that a nation's standing rests on its armed force. I can write a lot more but won't. I love India and I am pained that Modi has let India down no matter that the shouting brigade on Boddunan and other places keeps saying Mod- Modi-3 bags full.

I think you are right, there is no point discussing about army related issues in a forum which has no solution to offer. By the way, is there nothing that Modi did for the welfare of this country and you did not see it. I would vote him for the reduction in corruption at the top if nothing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

First of all Modi did not lose Karnataka , BJP as we all know got the highest number of seats ( from 40 in 2013 to 104 in 2018) but a little short of majority..and since there is no alternative choice , I am almost certain that Modi and BJP will come back to power , probably with lesser number and f seats since anti cumbency is bound to have some effect

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

Yes you should definitely vote for the bunch of morons who got together in Karnataka and then see how Rahul Gandhi tackles each of these points you have listed one by one, in the most satisfactory manner that pleases you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

I live in one of the largest cantonment of India and I have to go to city crossing the cantt area. If the roads are closed then I have to drive at least 10 extra km to reach to my destination while the roads in army area have no movement at all. In fact these roads are being used for Morning Walk by army wives therefore they think civilians have no right on these roads. We already have a massive traffic jam and closing some of these roads is not fair in public interest. Of course the sensitive roads need to blocked for civilian movement but not the main roads. So opening up of roads in Cantonments is not at all wrong.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I live in one of the largest cantonment of India and I have to go to city crossing the cantt area. If the roads are closed then I have to drive at least 10 extra km to reach to my destination while the roads in army area have no movement at all. In fact these roads are being used for Morning Walk by army wives therefore they think civilians have no right on these roads. We already have a massive traffic jam and closing some of these roads is not fair in public interest. Of course the sensitive roads need to blocked for civilian movement but not the main roads. So opening up of roads in Cantonments is not at all wrong.

My city is surrounded three side with cantonment. State highway and national highway crossing from these. I never seen that army blocked these roads. 

MG Singh wrote:

Frankly what I have written is not a point of discussion as these are facts. Clausewitz wrote that a nation's standing rests on its armed force. I can write a lot more but won't. I love India and I am pained that Modi has let India down no matter that the shouting brigade on Boddunan and other places keeps saying Mod- Modi-3 bags full.

It is better write here about alternate of Modi than crushing modi. At present Modi is best one, no one can say about future. I like and voted to Manmohan sing, but he  proved to be yes man of Gandhi's family.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

I will vote for him and I know many soliders would too. Many honest government officers would vote and those who didn't like to work without bribe will not. 

Modi won Karnataka. It was the best performance of BJP ever.

He has done a lot on ground level but still so many people just talk about only fronts where he under delivered. 

I will vote because all the morons have come together to defeat him. I will vote because I see my tax going for development not for one family.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

It is better write here about alternate of Modi than crushing modi. At present Modi is best one, no one can say about future. I like and voted to Manmohan sing, but he  proved to be yes man of Gandhi's family.

Absolutely. ..Manmohan Singh mumbled his way through the two terms , touring the world with his kith and kin and handing over governance to Sonia Gandhi and family .The only tine his voice was audible was when he criticised Mr Modi and BJP ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

In that case the best alternative is not good enough for India and this best alternative is likely to lose the valley. This is the bane of India.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.