The topic is locked.

An Imaginary Confession

"Hey! I love youheart. You are so goodkissing_heart", the words came hung up on her notification bar.She was thrilled reading those lines but soon realized that these are so normal for him and has used many a times before with his other friends. Amidst the juggling of emotions as she always does ,she penned down her feelings in her personal diary .These are a few lines from her diary.

I know that for him, "love" is merely a common term that he uses for everyone and is fun for him but I wish

I could get a special place in your heart.

I wish you could understand that love is another name of affection, sacrifice, care, trust, respect and compassion.

I wish you could realize the silver lining between friendship and love.

I wish you could treat me differently from others.

I wish I could tell you your importance in my life.

I wish I could express my feelings whole heartedly.

I wish I could tell you that how I take everything of yours seriously while on a contrary note you say these lines in a casual manner.

I wish you could understand all my wishes without my confession.

But, I won't tell you those above lines ever because I know that you will play always play with the words and I don't feel like a fool while confessing.

In this way, her feelings were enclosed in the few pages of a diary which will always remain confined to her until and unless the destiny intervenes and guy could understand the true meaning of love. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I found nothing to discuss in this topic so locking it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.