Do you think our nirmalaji is apt for the position after her statement about beheading pak soldiers? How can she make such a statement while siting in such a position of high esteem? In my personal opinion she should be sacked. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Not sure if you read the entire article, have given a link below  ...first of all we need to see the context in which the remark was made. It was made on a talk show Aaj ke adaalat where she was asked what they are doing about Pak soldiers killing our own and the promise made previously in 2014 that for every Indian soldier martyred we would retaliate and behead 10 of their own....to which she replied we are doing that but we cannot show. There is nothing wrong in that .

We have people like Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and nany other leaders who abuse our elected PM in the most foul language possible which is cheap and shows the quality of these people who have great ambitions to rule. Compared to that   Niramala Sithramans statement about Pakistan soldiers in general is definitely not inflammatory , derogatory or in any way inapt .. in fact she is doing a commendable job as the defense minister , very committed and hard working and we should be proud to see a lady doing what was essentially considered a man's job , much better than some who have held the position earlier.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/zeenews.india.com/india/heads-of-pakistani-soldiers-are-being-cut-off-but-not-being-displayed-nirmala-sitharaman-2141815.html/amp

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

I think nowadays media deliberately misses the point altogether and usually make a hoopla about statements by BJP leader by not quoting what they said in its entirety. Similar to Sitharaman, they recently did that to Bhagwat's statement with respect to congress - he said that 'Congress has a significant part in the freedom movement, but the current congress is not the congress of those times" Media gladly publicised only the first part of his statement showing Bhagwat to be making statements against RSS ideology! So I would suggest that we ignore this too and support her as she is doing a good job in her current role/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh

As Kalyani and Usha rightly pointed out that media portrays the news in a way that will attract controversies and increase their TRP rating. So they add up spices. You have really see the whole context before coming to a conclusion.

She is doing a tremendous job as a Defense Minister and we should extend our full support to it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Media tries to politicise each and every statement given by politicians. I don't think that her intentions are bad.

I have read all the above statements but I can't  agree with none of you. You can't openly accept in a talkshow that our soldiers secretly cutting pak soldiers heads. What about the accords we have signed. How can a defence minister openly accept war crimes as credits. I don't understand you guys. May be the current political situation in this country made you think like this. 

Kaat to Rahe Hain, Display Nahin Kar Rahen....

This is the statement made by the defence minister and  pak soldiers heads etc is what the media has added , may be the opposition would purposely twist things and some people may perceive as they want, it all depends on people and their perception . She has answered to the point and it can mean that they are being taught a befitting lesson !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shalu Joseph, Kalyani Nandurkar

Its depends on person how some one take this statement. This statement was given in flow of talk, Kat rahey hai means mar rahey hai. We all must be support each and every word of our minister for a country who is not a friend.

Shalu Joseph wrote:

I have read all the above statements but I can't  agree with none of you. You can't openly accept in a talkshow that our soldiers secretly cutting pak soldiers heads. What about the accords we have signed. How can a defence minister openly accept war crimes as credits. I don't understand you guys. May be the current political situation in this country made you think like this. 

We need two hands to clap. It is not a war crime. It has been there again and again that Pakistan has been violating the norms. Sometimes you have to talk like that to moral boost our soldiers. It is not fair to put the morality of fairness solely on one side when the other side is never moral and ethical. Pakistan needs to get that strong message. It is not a war crime. There is no rule book to follow in a proxy war. You put your nation's interest first and fight. If there is talk of war crimes and human rights for Pakistani soldiers and terrorist, the same should apply to Indian soldiers. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Finally it comes down to action and reaction .  Pakistan has blown away every rule by openly engaging in warfare even when there is ceasefire agreement and sent terrorists across the border who were training to torture and kill our soldiers. In that context , it is only right that we give back to them in a befitting manner and I am glad that at least now we are not following the wait and watch policy like it was done before , but are defending and offending as and when required..

Shalu Joseph wrote:

When the media is having a field day portraying even the slightest negative thing that happens in the country and in army, it will only create a havoc with the army's morale. In such a scenario, if the minister comes forward and admits that the army is meting out the very same treatment that is employed by the Pakistani army, then in what world would it be wrong??  Talking about war crimes, when the opposite party is openly and boldly doing it, you accept our soldiers to do gandhigiri?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.