Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

It is a wise decision by the scientists not to allow cloning of human beings. I can imagine many adverse impacts arising if the ban is lifted.

For instance, those who are addicted to intoxicants and suffer from organ failure will clone their affected organ and continue living a healthy life while being a nuisance to everyone around. Also imagine people wanting to clone personalities of doubtful characters.

Ban on cloning of humans should stay.

I am not in favor of ban on cloning of organs. with cloning of organ life of some good person can be saved. All peoples of the World are not intoxicants.

That was just an example. But I endorse the view of Kalyani. While on one hand the life span of human beings have increased with better health facilities, on other hand, they are facing more loneliness. In fact, if you go through the news reports, crime against senior citizens have increased over the years. We need to focus on that.

And as for suggestion that it would help in saving the life good person, I feel that being good or bad is subjective in nature.  Every person is a good person in eyes of some one and bad in other's view. There are people who had questioned Mahatma Gandhi's way of working. On the other hand, dreaded smuggler Veerapan was revered by many villagers. So it all depends on your perspective on who you consider good and who you consider bad.

Thank you said by: arjun sai, Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

It is a wise decision by the scientists not to allow cloning of human beings. I can imagine many adverse impacts arising if the ban is lifted.

For instance, those who are addicted to intoxicants and suffer from organ failure will clone their affected organ and continue living a healthy life while being a nuisance to everyone around. Also imagine people wanting to clone personalities of doubtful characters.

Ban on cloning of humans should stay.

I am not in favor of ban on cloning of organs. with cloning of organ life of some good person can be saved. All peoples of the World are not intoxicants.

That was just an example. But I endorse the view of Kalyani. While on one hand the life span of human beings have increased with better health facilities, on other hand, they are facing more loneliness. In fact, if you go through the news reports, crime against senior citizens have increased over the years. We need to focus on that.

And as for suggestion that it would help in saving the life good person, I feel that being good or bad is subjective in nature.  Every person is a good person in eyes of some one and bad in other's view. There are people who had questioned Mahatma Gandhi's way of working. On the other hand, dreaded smuggler Veerapan was revered by many villagers. So it all depends on your perspective on who you consider good and who you consider bad.

Yes I am agree that no person is good or bad it is all depends on mind set of persons. It is right that with better health facilities life span is increasing and crimes against senior citizen is also increasing but this reason we can't reduce life span. We must be do to reduce crimes.

I would be the last one to say yes in favor of human cloning. That will create chaos beyond human control and the average people will be at a greater loss. Let the world be as it is please...

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I would be the last one to say yes in favor of human cloning. That will create chaos beyond human control and the average people will be at a greater loss. Let the world be as it is please...

That is so true!!! where we have seriously interfered with nature, nature has given us back in double or triple! So it is better to let nature have its own course and just try to make lives better in as natural way as possible!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

That is so true!!! where we have seriously interfered with nature, nature has given us back in double or triple! So it is better to let nature have its own course and just try to make lives better in as natural way as possible!

If this is wisely used, people such as Mahatma Gandhi , Bhagat Singh can be created once again in case their DNA is preserved. So we can have great people such as MK Gandhi, Swami Vivekanand over and over again.

I welcome cloning of parts i.e organs that can benefit medical advancements. But closing of whole human should be banned. We already have enough population on planet. Maybe cloning endangered species would be a good idea to bring back balance to Nature.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

arjun sai wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

If this is wisely used, people such as Mahatma Gandhi , Bhagat Singh can be created once again in case their DNA is preserved. So we can have great people such as MK Gandhi, Swami Vivekanand over and over again.

Don't forget with Bhagat Singh and Mahatma Gandhi, Hittler can also created with DNA

Arunima Singh wrote:

I welcome cloning of parts i.e organs that can benefit medical advancements. But closing of whole human should be banned. We already have enough population on planet. Maybe cloning endangered species would be a good idea to bring back balance to Nature.

Who will be get benefited with whole human cloning, only a millioners. How it will be benefited for a common person.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.