I am thinking to purchase a phone under 8000 after 10 percent discount running on Flipkart currently till 30 December. I have seen Realme 2, Redmi 6 and Asus Max pro M1 but unable to decide which is the best. Please put forward your views.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not using mobile so I have not too knowledge of it. Good luck for your new mobile.

The phone is actually for my cousin. I have ordered Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Awaiting it's arrival. I have a small Doubt, can we avail return policy of Flipkart easily or atleast exchange policy...?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

The phone is actually for my cousin. I have ordered Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Awaiting it's arrival. I have a small Doubt, can we avail return policy of Flipkart easily or atleast exchange policy...?

In last two months I orders three times and get article which I order so I need not to return. They gave me ten days to return. I don't know about exchange policy.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I will recommend Real me 2 Pro. This is teh latest phone from real me and I am using it. Its fine.

MG Singh wrote:

I will recommend Real me 2 Pro. This is teh latest phone from real me and I am using it. Its fine.

Is it worth to take Redmi Note 6 Pro over Real me 2 Pro? How are the cameras of Real me 2 Pro? I have no idea about Real Me Cameras. 

The camera of realme2pro is very good. It matches Samsung Note 8. I recommend it. Its available only on Flipcart on line.

MG Singh wrote:

The camera of realme2pro is very good. It matches Samsung Note 8. I recommend it. Its available only on Flipcart on line.

Is there earphone option in Realme 2 pro? My friend was saying there is no earphone option. Also how does the plastic body feel? Does it feel very delicate?

funnyjokes wrote:

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information. 

Not only good posts but also great comments. 

Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger.

I could not get you, was that message for me or for someone else? Also the comment is not related to the topic. Wish you a warm welcome to Boddunan. Kindly create a new thread if you want to share anything of a new topic by clicking on the Start a Topic.

epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Is there earphone option in Realme 2 pro? My friend was saying there is no earphone option. Also how does the plastic body feel? Does it feel very delicate?

There is an earphone option and a pair of earphones come in the box. The body is something akin to plastic but the feel of the phone is solid.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Yes, Flipcart easily accepts a return, within 10 days. Original packing and all items are to be returned. The pick up is fast.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.