Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

It is noting more than cheating voters. Now congress leader start to add if but in this scheme. Congress leader Chidambran said that this scheme will be start of trial basis. Total expenditure on this plan is more that defense budget and education budget.

Rahul is a bluff master and as far as his understanding of economics of country and basic Mathematics goes, we have seen him as a genius at many times. I wonder who are there in his advisory board who come up with such bizarre bluffs and suggest him such things, Every new stunt that he tries seems to backfire him in few days of time. He always ends up having his foot in his mouth. His well wishers dig a grave for him.

Yesterday he made promise in AP to give status of special state if congress will come in power. He don't know that Indian constitution not allow it. If any government in future give status of special state to rich state like AP than every state of India deserve it.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

It is noting more than cheating voters. Now congress leader start to add if but in this scheme. Congress leader Chidambran said that this scheme will be start of trial basis. Total expenditure on this plan is more that defense budget and education budget.

Rahul is a bluff master and as far as his understanding of economics of country and basic Mathematics goes, we have seen him as a genius at many times. I wonder who are there in his advisory board who come up with such bizarre bluffs and suggest him such things, Every new stunt that he tries seems to backfire him in few days of time. He always ends up having his foot in his mouth. His well wishers dig a grave for him.

I am very optimistic that Rahul has got no advisory board, whatever decisions he brings to the table is by his own crooked brain that cooks something or the other which is masala and appeals to the audience and makes little sense.

He is one of a kind. Public are far much better in terms of common sense and general knowledge than Rahul Gandhi.

As he has been forced into Politics, he tries his best to make some kind of image of his with his arrogant nature and baseless allegations and cheap diplomatics.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

I am very optimistic that Rahul has got no advisory board, whatever decisions he brings to the table is by his own crooked brain that cooks something or the other which is masala and appeals to the audience and makes little sense.

He is one of a kind. Public are far much better in terms of common sense and general knowledge than Rahul Gandhi.

As he has been forced into Politics, he tries his best to make some kind of image of his with his arrogant nature and baseless allegations and cheap diplomatics.

Yes what you are saying about this prince he prove in manifesto. At present when people  have not fear of law and order, he declared that he remove traitor law.

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

He is unable to say anything on his own. We have seen it in press conferences that how his people like Scindia, Surjewala and others keep surrounding him and putting words into his mouth.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, epraneeth77
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

He is unable to say anything on his own. We have seen it in press conferences that how his people like Scindia, Surjewala and others keep surrounding him and putting words into his mouth.

The truth is that Surjewala, Scindia et all are duty bound towards the family and they have to keep making loud noises all the time and defending Raga because I am sure, whatever nonsense he speaks is not written by anyone else. I don't think the Congress PR guys would write such silly stuff but he being an arrogant and overconfident, must definitely be twisting words and changing statements to make them more interesting, interesting for us all and the opposition! Grin

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

The truth is that Surjewala, Scindia et all are duty bound towards the family and they have to keep making loud noises all the time and defending Raga because I am sure, whatever nonsense he speaks is not written by anyone else. I don't think the Congress PR guys would write such silly stuff but he being an arrogant and overconfident, must definitely be twisting words and changing statements to make them more interesting, interesting for us all and the opposition! Grin

In these he is shouting in his every speech with red face. He showing that he is too much worry for country. In this he is loosing control on his tongue. He said that Modi slapped Advani with shoes and stripped him from stage. Every pre-poll survey is showing that he and his party is loosing.

It is only befitting that a party like Congress is having Rahul as it's leader. Sums up their defeat right by his name. Dynasty end is near.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Now Vadra is also contesting in polls as per recent news, so the end is nigh for Congress.

Priyanka is supporting Rahul as he is family member which everyone know.

All cheap tactics and no diplomacy as well in it. Childish play for PM post by Dynasty rulers.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Even if the Indian government sells all its resources and apply this scheme it won't be possible for a long time. Calculate it this way- If we have 10 crore poor in this country and pay them 72000 per year....Just calculate the amount  = 72000000000000/per annum (72 Trillion)... I think if Rahul invest this amount in new projects every year perhaps everyone will get a job and earn respectfully.  By the way India's total estimated revenue = 2399147 crore.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

epraneeth77 wrote:

Now Vadra is also contesting in polls as per recent news, so the end is nigh for Congress.

Priyanka is supporting Rahul as he is family member which everyone know.

All cheap tactics and no diplomacy as well in it. Childish play for PM post by Dynasty rulers.

It is good for country and BJP if vadra contest in polls, although I didn't read it, I read that vadra wants to promote congress in this election. It is good for BJP if he promote congress.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.